If you want to know the steps for HDFC online account open then this article is for you. Now you can easily open an account in HDFC Bank online by using HDFC Bank Insta Account. HDFC bank facilitates its customers with numbers services via HDFC Internet banking and HDFC Mobile Banking. By using these digital services you can check HDFC Mini Statement, how to link email id to hdfc bank account, HDFC Interest certificate, form 16a HDFC bank, etc. Earlier online mode was not available but now you can open an account in HDFC anywhere anytime.
Requirements of Opening HDFC Regular Savings Account
Before starting the procedure of HDFC online account opening you must know HDFC bank savings account opening requirements. These requirements are
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card/ VoterID/Passport/Driving License
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card/ VoterID/Passport/Driving License
- Registered Mobile Number
- PAN Card
Eligibility Criteria For HDFC Account Opening Using Instant Account
You must check the full details of opening an account in HDFC Bank online before starting the procedure. Because it is a must to know whether you are eligible to open an account in HDFC Bank or not.
- You must be a Resident individual without an existing HDFC Bank Savings Account
- You must be 18 years or above in age
|Must Read: How to Download HDFC Passbook Online|
Methods to Open a Saving Account in HDFC bank
Method 1. Online HDFC Bank Account Opening Details – HDFC Bank Insta Account
In this method, you don’t need to visit the HDFC bank branch to open an account. You can open an account using the HDFC Insta Account service. By following some simple below-mentioned steps you can open an account in HDFC Bank online.
- Firstly, Visit HDFC Bank official website
2. Now click on the “SAVE” option.
3. Then from the “Account” option choose “Savings Accounts”
4. Now, under the InstaAccount option click on “Open Instantly”
5. At the next step you have to verify your Mobile Number by entering the Mobile number and a code displayed on the screen and then enter your PAN number/D.O.B.
6. Then click on the “Proceed” option.
7. Now enter the six-digit OTP sent on your mobile number and click on “Proceed”
8. Further you have to select one KYC document among the given list of options (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter ID)
9. Enter the details of the chosen document and verify the details by OTP.
10. Now select the “Saving Account” option among given three options of “Saving Account”, “Corporate salary Account” and “Current Account for Individual”
11. You also have to select the Account Variant according to your need. For a normal saving account, you can choose “Regular Saving Account”.
12. In the next of “Select Branch” nearby branch details will be visible to you. You can change it either by entering “Branch Details” like State, City and Branch Name. Now click on the “Proceed” button.
13. Now the information regarding your chosen account type will be shown on the screen like “Account Type”, “Average Monthly Balance” etc.
14. Further you have to fill in some “Personal Details” like your “Name”, “Email ID”, D.O.B, Mother’s Maiden Name, Father Name, Marital Status
15. Also you have uploaded your image here.
16. Then you have to fill in your “Occupation details”
17. After this fill out full “Address Details”
18. Then after it, fill in the details of the nominee (if you want to declare)
19. Now you have to add some more Tax related details to complete the process.
20. Just after this you have to give consent for “Video KYC”.
21. Just after this your bank account details will be shown on the screen like “Account Number”, “Customer ID of HDFC Bank” and “IFSC Code”
22. Here you can add money to your HDFC bank account online.
23. Now you can proceed for video KYC for completing the full KYC of HDFC Bank or can visit your HDFC base branch later.
- How to Generate/Find UPI ID for HDFC Bank Account? | HDFC UPI Money Transfer
- How to Find Forgot HDFC Customer ID Online/Offline?
- HDFC Bank Net Banking Online [Login, Registration, Security]
- How to Register/Login to HDFC Mobile Banking?
- How To Open HDFC Regular Savings Account? | HDFC Bank Account Opening Online
Method 2. HDFC Bank Online Account Opening Details – Offline Method
In the offline mode of opening an HDFC Bank account you have to visit your nearby HDFC bank branch and follow these steps:
- Visit HDFC bank branch with all the above-mentioned required documents
- Fill out the account opening application form
- Attach all the documents’ self-attested photocopies with the form
- Submit all the documents along with the Application form at the counter
- The Bank executive will verify all the documents and form handed over by you
- After verification, your request for HDFC bank account opening will be accepted and within 3 working days your account will be opened
For any help related to HDFC Bank Insta Account you can connect on WhatsApp. For this give a missed call on 7065970659. Also, you can locate HDFC Bank near me for any help and full KYC verification.