In this article, you will know How Reset Forgot BOB World Transaction PIN/BOB M Connect MPIN Online? As we know for availing of Bank of Baroda Mobile banking services using the BOB World App, you must have the Login PIN and Transaction PIN of BOB world with you.
Bank of Baroda just launched its new mobile app BOB World which is an upgraded version of the previous M Connect Plus app. In the new BOB World app, two new terms have been introduced which are “Login PIN” and “Transaction PIN“. Which are confusing the existing BOB mobile app customer. So, firstly let’s discuss what is Bank of Baroda World App Transaction PIN?
What is BOB World Transaction PIN?
BOB World Transaction PIN is a four-digit number that a customer sets at the time of registration of BOB World App. Earlier in the M Connect Plus app, it was known as BOB mPIN. This 4 digit number is a must to have PIN to authorize any transaction done using BOB World including Financial and Non-financial transactions.
How To Reset Forgotten Transaction PIN in BOB World App?
If you forgot your Transaction PIN of BOB World Application (old mPIN of Bank of Baroda M Connect App) then you can easily reset it by three different methods explained hereunder. But firstly, let’s see the requirements of the Bank of Baroda Mobile App Transaction PIN reset.
NOTE: It is a must-know that if you have forgotten your Login PIN of the BOB World App then to reset BOB World Login PIN you should have your registered mobile number and Transaction PIN. So, it is important to know how to reset your BOB World Transaction PIN before resetting your BOB World Login PIN
Requirements of BOB World Transaction PIN Reset
- Secure Internet Connection
- Mobile Phone/ Desktop: For generating MPIN using Net Banking
- BOB Net Banking User ID and Password: For using the Net banking Method
- BOB Debit Card: For resetting Transaction PIN using ATM outlet
Methods to do Bank of Baroda (BOB) World Transaction PIN (Old mPIN of BOB M Connect) Reset
In order to reset the BOB World Transaction PIN online or offline, you have to follow some simple steps. There are All 3 ways to reset the BOB Transaction PIN (MPIN) in the Bank of Baroda. You can opt for any one method according to your convenience.
Method 1: Reset BOB Transaction PIN (old MPIN) by using ATM
Method 2: Bank of Baroda Transaction PIN /MPIN generate using Internet Banking
Method 3: Generate New Transaction PIN (MPIN) in Bank of Baroda by visiting the Bank Branch
Method 1: How to Generate Bank of Baroda New App BOB World Transaction PIN ( mPIN of M Connect) by SMS using ATM Outlet?
- Go to Bank of Baroda ATM outlet
- Insert/Swipe your ATM Debit Card
- Select Language Hindi/ English
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN
- Now click on the “Mobile Banking(BOB World)” option
- Click on the “Reset Transaction PIN/Activation Key” option
- Enter your 10 digits registered mobile number in Bank of Baroda
- Again enter your 10 digits register mobile number with bob and confirm it
- Now select your account type Saving/ Current
- At last, you will get new generated bank of baroda 4 digit Transaction PIN by SMS on your registered mobile number
- How to De-register BOB World / BOB M-Connect Plus App?
- How To Download Bank of Baroda Passbook Statement Online? | BOB Mini Statement
- How To Change/Register Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda Online/Offline?
- How to Reset Forgot Application Password in Bank of Baroda M Connect?
- How To Reset Forgot BOB World Transaction PIN (Old BOB M Connect MPIN) Online?
Method 2: How to Reset BOB M Connect MPIN Online using Internet Banking?
- Go to bobibanking
- Click on Login button
- Choose Baroda Connect (Net Banking) option
- Login into the Net banking portal using your User ID and password
- Go to the Services section from the top navbar menu
- Select the Mobile Banking (BOB World) option
- Now click on Reset Transaction PIN/Activation Key which is MPIN generation link
- Then Select your Customer ID and click on “Continue” after checking the customer details
- Now a message will be displayed on screen BOB World reset Transaction PIN successful
- Then you will receive your BOB World Transaction PIN on your registered mobile number through text message
Method 3: How to Reset Bank of Baroda Transaction PIN (M Connect MPIN) by Visiting Branch?
- Visit the Bank of Baroda base branch
- Carry one ID proof and one address proof along with you. For example Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport etc
- Ask for the Transaction PIN Change Application form to the bank’s official
- Fill in all the required details in the form
- Attach all the self-attested documents along with the form
- Handover the form to the bank official
- Your MPIN will be reset and sent to your registered mobile number through SMS
Steps for Online BOB World Transaction PIN/mPIN Change Procedure
- Open Bank of Baroda BOB World mobile app
- Login into the app using your credentials
- Now click on your profile button present at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on the Change Transaction PIN option
- Enter your current Transaction PIN
- Now enter your new BOB Transaction PIN twice a time and click on “Submit“
- You will get a message You have successfully created your new Transaction PIN
Where to Download BOB World app?
You can download BOB M connect Plus Application from the Play Store and Apple Store for android and apple phones respectively.
You can get BOB Transaction PIN online using internet banking just follow the steps explained in the article and you will get your MPIN on your registered mobile number.
Under the profile section, you will get the Change Transaction PIN option in the BOB World app. Thereby entering your old BOB transaction PIN and newly created Transaction PIN you can change it online easily.
BOB World Transaction PIN is a four-digit number that a customer sets at the time of registration of BOB World App. Earlier in the M Connect Plus app, it was known as BOB mPIN. This 4-digit number is a must to have PIN to authorize any transaction done using BOB World including Financial and Non-financial transactions.
You can get your BOB Transaction PIN/MPIN by using ATM/Internet Banking/Bank Visit. It is always suggested to remember your MPIN or keep it safe somewhere to use in the future. If you don’t remember your Bank of Baroda Transaction PIN then the only option is to reset it using the methods explained in the article.
You can regenerate the Transaction PIN of the BOB World App by yourself without using the internet. You can visit your nearby BOB ATM and follow the steps explained in the article. You can get it on your registered mobile number. Other methods include using internet banking or visiting your home branch.
We hope this guide helped you in resetting BOB M Connect forgot MPIN. If you face any problem in any method you can comment us below.