- Before using Canara Bank Net Banking facility firstly, you must Register/Activate Canara Bank Net Banking service.
- Canara Bank Net Banking is the facility by which a customer manages banking services as their own.
- After Register/Activate Canara Bank Net Banking you will get your User ID and Password on your register mobile number.
- You can maintain all your accounts under same place via Canara Bank Net Banking.
Canara Bank is one of the biggest public sector banks operating in India. Canara bank Net Banking is one of the most popular feature of Canara Bank Banking Services. It is the need of hour to avail the Canara Bank Net Banking service as it provides numberless options to the customers to make their banking experiance better like Check Account Balance, Closing Canara Bank Account, Get Mini Statement, Check FASTag balance online, Stop Cheque Payment, Generate Debit Card/ATM PIN, Link Aadhar Card, Open FD, get Customer ID, Block Debit/ATM card, Open Demat Account etc. Earlier we discussed about the Login into Canara Bank Net Banking and using Canara Bank Net Banking if you are seeking that How to Activate/Register Net Banking in Canara Bank? Then in this guide you will get all the information regarding Activate/Register Net Banking in Canara Bank.
In April 2020, Syndicate Bank merged into Canara Bank. After this huge step, Canara Bank has become the 4th largest Public Sector Bank in India. Currently, it serves its customers with 10,391 branches and 112,829 ATMs all around India. After getting merged with Syndicate Bank all the branches of Syndicate Bank would now function as the branches of Canara Bank. All the existing customers of Syndicate Bank are now considered as customers of Canara Bank.
What is Net Banking?
Canara Bank Net Banking is the facility provided by Canara Bank to its customers to avail most of the banking services by login into Canara Bank website. Today with the initiative of Net Banking aka Internet Banking, Canara Bank customers have been equipped with lots of facilities like Fund Transfer, Opening of new accounts and/or various newly launched schemes, Paying different Utility Bills, Starting investment options like SIPs, Applying for loans while sitting anywhere anytime etc.
Requirements of Canara Bank Net Banking Registration/Activation
In this article, we will tell you that procedure of activating Canara Bank Net Banking. First thing first, you should have some prerequisite for starting the Canara Bank Net Banking process. Here is the list of requirements:
- Internet Access
- Laptop/ Computer/ Mobile Phone
- Registered Mobile Number
- Canara Bank Debit/ATM Card
Once you fulfill these requirements, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to Register with Canara Bank Net Banking.
Methods to Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking
There are mainly two ways to Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking.
- Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking by Visiting Canara Bank official website
- Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking by Using Canara Bank App CANDI
Let us first know about the procedure to Register/Activate Canara Bank Net Banking by Visiting Canara Bank Official Website
Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking by Visiting Canara Bank Official Website
Canara Bank Net Banking facility can be availed by account holders by registering themselves for Canara Net Banking. Online Registration can be done in just few simple steps:
- Then select the ‘New Registration‘ option available at the bottom of the screen.
- The ‘Terms and Conditions’ page will be appeared. After reading all the contents carefully click on the ‘I Agree’ option.
- At the next page you have to provide your details like your Account Number (Current/Saving), ATM/Debit Card Number, Registered Mobile Number, Customer ID/Details of one of the last five transactions (Debit/Credit) and click on ‘I Agree.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. You have to provide this OTP for authentication.
- Then you will receive User ID and Password on your registered mobile number via SMS.
Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking by using Canara Bank app – CANDI
CANDI is an omni channel app it provides various banking facilities at one place. By using Canara Bank app CANDI you can link your Aadhar Card with your Account, Request for Cheque Book, Generate Debit/ATM card PIN, Get Canara Bank Mini Statement etc. Also Net Banking facility is also provided by this app. For that you need to install Canara Bank App CANDI from Play Store/Apple Store. And to Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking you have to follow some below-mentioned steps carefully.
- Download Canara Bank App CANDI on your phone.
- Login into app by creating a Passcode twice.
- After that at top of the screen you will get ‘Net Banking‘ option.
- After clicking on the option you have to enter details of Debit Card/ATM card.
- Then you have to click on the “Register for Net Banking” option.
- After clicking on the option you will receive User ID and Password on you Registered Mobile Number via SMS.
By this way you Activation of Canara Bank Net Banking will be completed. Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking via CANDI is way more convenient than Activate/Register Canara Bank Net Banking via Canara Bank Official website.
This is how you can activate your Canara Bank Net Banking easily. This facility can help you in various ways. All you need to know that your Registered Mobile number and your Debit/ATM Card are must have things before Activating your Canara Bank Net Banking. For any further help you can call Customer Care Number 1800 103 0018.