If you are an SBI customer or just open digital account in SBI and using SBI Mobile Banking service then you must be using SBI YONO and SBI YONO LITE mobile applications. If you want to send money and searching How to add beneficiaries in SBI Yono App then this article is for you.
You can avail different baking facilities without visiting the branch only just by using the SBI YONO app. In our previous articles, we explained How to update KYC in SBI YONO App and How to deregister YONO online. In this article, we will tell you to step by step guide to adding beneficiaries in SBI Yono App.
Requirements to Add Beneficiary in SBI YONO & YONO Lite App
- Yono SBI or Yono Lite SBI App
- SBI Registered Mobile Number: to receive OTP
- Beneficiary’s bank details like Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, etc
Download SBI Yono App Here
Download Yono Lite SBI App Here
Steps to Add Beneficiary in SBI YONO App & Transfer Money
Lets check out the process on how to add beneficiary in Yono SBI:
- Open SBI Yono App on your mobile phone
- Login into the app using MPIN / Yono User ID and Password
- Click on the “Yono Pay” option
- Now tap on the “Bank Account” option
- Then tap on “Pay a new beneficiary“
- Now enter your SBI Internet Banking Profile Password and click “Submit“
- Then select Beneficiary’s Bank between SBI or Other Bank
- Add beneficiary details like beneficiary Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Nick Name, etc.
- Then set the Maximum Limit of Fund Transfer for this new beneficiary.
- Then you can select your bank account from which you want to transfer fund
- Now enter the amount you want to transfer
- Add a remark and click on the Pay button
- Agree to “Terms and Conditions” and click on “Confirm“
- Now an autofill OTP will be received on your phone
- Click on confirm and your amount will be transferred
- Your newly added beneficiary will be reflected in your account in Other
- How to Create/Find UPI ID in SBI Yono App?
- How to Apply New ATM Debit Card Online in Yono SBI? | SBI ATM Card Application Form Online
- How to Deregister Yono SBI App Online?
- How to Track SBI ATM Debit Card Delivery Status?
- How to do SBI Net Banking Registration & Login Without Going to Bank With/Without ATM Card Online?
Steps to Add Beneficiary in YONO Lite SBI App
- Download and Register in SBI Yono LITE amd Open on your Phone.
- Then tap on Hamburger Button ( ≡ ) present on the top left corner.
- Then tap on the “Profile Management” option
- Now select the “Add/Manage Beneficiary” option
- Now enter your “Profile Password“
- Then Select the “Beneficiary Type“
- After selecting beneficiary type opt “Beneficiary Category“
- Here you have to select an account between “Other Bank Account” or “State Bank Account“
- Then you have to fill in the details of a beneficiary like beneficiary Name, IFSC Code, Account Number, Address(optional), etc.
- Next, Fill the maximum amount and Set the transfer Limit for the new beneficiary
- Accept “Terms and Condition” and click on “Submit“
- Now enter your Registered Mobile Number
- In the next step, you have to enter the OTP which you will receive on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Your beneficiary will be added to your account and a confirmation message will be pop up on the screen.
- The new beneficiary will be reflected in your account and after the cooling period you can perform a money transfer
We hope this guide helped you in understanding all the steps included in the process of adding beneficiary to your SBI account by using the SBI Yono and Yono Lite SBI app. Apart from this method, you can also add the beneficiary to your SBI account via using SBI Net Banking. If you face any difficulty then you can call the SBI Customer Care toll-free number 1800 11 2211 & 1800 425 3800 also you can comment us below for further help. Check out more article on finance and banking on Finance Vase.