In this article we will tell you the processes for Canara Bank ATM Card Apply Online and also Offline method. Before starting the process of applying ATM card check out the requirements of the procedure carefully.
Canara Bank always advises its customers to change ATM PIN time to time for assuring higher security. For this the facility of Canara Bank ATM Card PIN generation online is also available. Though in some of the cases mishappening occurs and we have to block our Debit Card Permanently/Temporarily.
In our previous article we explained How to block lost ATM Card Canara bank. You can block your misplaced Canara Bank immediately by choosing the options described that article but what after blocking the card?
You should always keep this in your mind that if you have hotlisted your Debit Card temporarily then you can unblock it but if you have blocked it permanently then in that case unblock Canara bank debit card is impossible. In that case you have to go for the procedure of Canara bank Debit card replacement online or offline. Nowadays you can complete the process of Canara bank new ATM card apply online within few seconds.
Who are In-Eligible to Apply ATM Card Online?
- The Canara Bank Accounts operated jointly can not apply for debit card online in Canara Bank.
- Minors and students under the age of 10 can not proceed for ATM card application in Canara Bank.
- Disputed Accounts under court or Income tax orders or any other kind of government order.
- Encumbered or Mortgage accounts are also not eligible for the Canara bank EMV card apply.
- Loan Accounts and Cash Credit accounts or Business overdrafts accounts are also not eligible to apply for Canara Bank Debit Card Online.
Requirements for Applying New Debit Card in Canara Bank
- Secured Internet Connection.
- Mobile / Computer/ Laptop
- Activated Canara Bank Net Banking: If you choose to go with Net Banking option of ATM apply in Canara Bank.
- Registered Mobile Number with Canara Bank : For receiving generated OTP.
- Canara Bank Linked Aadhaar Card or PAN card
Methods for Canara bank EMV Chip Debit Card Apply Online
Method 1 Canara Bank ATM card apply online by using Internet banking
Method 2 Apply for Canara bank Debit Card without using Internet banking
Method 3 Canara bank new Debit Card apply online using Aadhar or PAN Card
Method 1: Steps to Apply Canara Bank ATM Card Online by Using Internet Banking
- Login into Canara Bank Internet banking portal using Canara User Id and
- Canara Bank Net Banking Password.
- Select “Cards” option from the top nav bar menu.
- Then select the Account number for which you want to apply for the debit card.
- In the next step select “Card Usage Type” and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now verify the details you provided and click on “Confirm” button.
- Your request will be submitted successfully and you will get your new ATM debit card of Canara Bank on your registered residential address within 7 working days.
|Must Read : Open Online Bank Account Canara Bank|
Method 2: Canara Bank ATM Card Apply Online Without Using Internet Banking
- Go to Canada bank official website.
- Scroll down and click on the option “Online Service Requests”.
- Here firstly enter your Canara Bank Account Number.
- Then select the Customer type. For saving banks choose “Individual” for current accounts choose “Business Entities” and for joint accounts choose “Group of Individuals”.
- Then enter your Name, Locality and Mobile Number.
- Now enter your Email ID.
- Choose your City and State.
- Now Choose “Issue of Debit Card” under “Request For” option.
- Enter the OTP PIN received on your registered mobile number.
- Lastly you have to enter the captcha and click on “Submit” button.
- You will receive a message that your request has been accepted and a reference number will be generated.
- With in few days you will receive a call from customer care for verification purpose.
You have to keep your documents ready for the further verification of your account with reference number generated at the time of making a request of Debit card in Canara Bank and then your ATM card will be sent to your registered address by post within 7 working days
- How to Reset Canara Bank Net Banking Password?
- How to get Canara Bank User ID?
- How to Change Login Password in Canara Bank Internet Banking?
- How to Request for Cheque book in Canara Bank?
- How to Check Account Balance of Canara Bank?
- How to Check Balance in Canara ai1 Mobile App?
- How to Register Mobile Number with Canara Bank Account?
Method 3: How to Apply Debit Card Online in Canara Bank by Using Aadhaar or PAN Card?
This is the newly launched feature of Canara Bank apply for debit card in the upgraded website after the amalgamation of Syndicate Bank. For this new feature you need to complete below-given steps carefully.
- Visit to Canara Bank official website and Select “Apply Debit Card” option
- Fill All the Required Details
Firstly enter your 16 digit Canara Bank account number.
Then select linked Aadhaar card number with Canara Bank or Linked PAN Card Number.
After this enter the captcha image and click on the “Proceed” button.
In the next step you have to enter OTP received on your Registered mobile number with Canara Bank.
- Confirm the Address and Other Details
Now in the next page you will see all the details of your Canara Bank account.
Here you will be given an option to change your address. If you choose “Yes” in that case you can enter new address on which you want your ATM card to be delivered. If you select “No” then the process will be completed and your request for Canara bank new Debit card apply online will be accepted.
After applying for a new Debit Card you will receive your ATM card on your Postal address within 7 working days.
Please note that for this procedure your Aadhaar / PAN Number must be linked with your bank account. After that by following these above-mentioned steps you can do Canara bank ATM apply online using your Aadhaar Card or PAN card details.
Apply for Canara Bank Debit Card by Visiting Canara Bank Home Branch
In the offline method of applying for Canada bank ATM card, you can directly visit to your home branch and follow the step-by-step procedure to apply for Canara new Debit Card.
- Go to your Canara home branch with ID proof and Address proof documents.
- You can use Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, Ration card etc for the ID and address proof documents.
- Now request for the ATM card apply application form from the bank officials.
- You can also Download Canara bank ATM card apply form online in PDF format.
- Canara bank ATM card apply form
- Now provide the details asked in the form carefully.
- Firstly select the type of card New/ Additional/ Replacement.
- Now select the card to which you want to apply RuPay/ Visa/ Mastercard.
- Select card provided by Canara Bank Classic/ Standard card/ Platinum card/ Business Debit Card.
Yes, there are three different methods to apply ATM card online in Canara Bank which are explained thoroughly in the article.
You can renew/replace your Canara Bank Debit Card online by going to ATM apply options available online. Read the article to get the details of those methods.
For Classic/ Standard card cash withdrawal limit is Rs. 40000 /day and for purchase transactions and Online Shopping limit is Rs.100000/ day.
Whereas for Platinum debit card cash withdrawal limit is 50000/ day and for purchase transactions it is Rs. 200000/ day.
For Classic/ Standard Debit Card 3 transaction are free in Metros and 5 for other areas.
You can withdraw money from Canara ATM by following some simple steps. Also now you can also withdraw amount from ATM without Canara Bank ATM Card.
Currently (May,2021) the annual charges of the Canara Bank Classic Debit Card is Rs. 120 + GST, for Platinum Canara Debit Card it is Rs. 200 +GST and the charges for RuPay Select Debit Card is Rs. 1000 + GST.
If your ATM Debit Card is lost or misplaced then you should Block/Hotlist Canara ATM immediately.
If you want to replace you damaged or worn out card then it is free of cost. But if you want to apply for new ATM card in the replacement of your lost or misplaced card then Rs 50 will be charged. On the other hand, Hotlisting charges of Rs. 150 is payable in any condition.
The maximum you can link 4 accounts to your debit card but the Name and Capacity should be the same.
This was the complete guide to apply ATM Debit Card in Canara Bank. After applying the card you can check status Canara Bank Debit Card online. And after receiving it you need not to worry about How to Activate Canara ATM online because you can simply complete the process in no time.
I applied for replacement of my Rupee debit card with VISA card. I got acknowledgment and promise action. After many days of waiting I am yet get the card or any message.