- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card are must required documents to Apply Canara Bank Credit Card.
- Canara Bank Credit Card can be availed without having account in Canara Bank.
- CIBIL score is considered while Applying Canara Bank Credit Card so having good credit history can boost your chances of availing Canara Bank Credit Card.
- Minimum income to Apply Canara Bank Credit Card should be Rs 100000.
Canara Bank is a leading bank in India apart from all other banking services Canara Bank is also providing its customer Canara Credit Card facility. Credit Card is a bundle of different features which can be used to meet your different requirements. Three different types of cards Visa, MasterCard and Rupay Card make you avail the facilities at domestic as well as global level.
In this guide we will tell you how you can apply for the Canara Credit Card Online and Offline. Also we will discuss about the Document Requirements, Variants and Uses of Credit Cards.
Different Types of Canara Bank Credit Card
There are different Variants available of Credit Card. Individuals as per their requirements can choose their Canara Credit Card among the following given list of options.
- Canara Credit Card (Classic/Standard)
- Canara Gold Credit Card
- Canara Corporate Credit Card
- Canada Secured Credit Card
- Canara Master Card World
- Canara Rupay Platinum
- Canara Select Card
Documents Required for Applying for Canara Bank Credit Card
There are some documents that are required for applying for Canara Bank Credit Card. You have to gather these all documents in original as well as their photocopies. You have to submit all the documents with the duly filled Credit Card Application form to the bank officials. Requirements for documents are different for different individuals. Have a look on different documents required for different groups of people.
Documents Required for Individuals
If you are applying for the Canara Credit Card for your personal use then the requirements of the documents will be as listed below
- KYC documents which includes your PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Passport and Driving license.
- Your valid and registered Mobile number.
- Your Income Proof If you are a salary paid person then you have to submit your income tax return with your salary slip of last 3 months and in case of self employed persons you have to submit your latest Balance Sheet, Income Tax Return Form and Form 16.
Documents required for Non-Individuals for Corporate Credit Cards
To obtain Canara Bank Corporate Credit Card you have to submit these undermentioned documents, in case of Non-Individual (like Operational Clubs, Associations, Trusts, Companies etc).
- Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Commencement of Business, Partnership Deed, Board Resolution, Trust deed, Rules and by-laws of Clubs etc are necessary to be submitted at the time of applying Canara Corporate Credit Card.
Ways To apply Canara Bank Credit Card
There are two ways to Apply Canara Bank Credit Card. Both the ways are convenient to proceed.
- Obtain Canara Bank Credit Card by Visiting Canara Bank Home Branch
- Obtain Canara Bank Credit Card by Using Internet Banking
Applying Canara Bank Credit Card by Visiting Home Branch
If you want to apply for the Canara Bank Credit Card and you are not well aware with technical knowledge then you can simply visit to your Canara Bank Home Branch where you maintain your account and can simply follow few steps to Apply Canara Bank Credit Card which are mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit to your Canara Bank Home Branch with all the above mentioned documents with you.
- You should contact with Canara Bank officials and tell them your requirements of Canara Bank Credit Card.
- Then they will tell you about the different cards provided by the Canara Bank.
- According to your need and financial status you can choose your suitable card among the all given options by the Canara Bank.
- Then you have to fill an Application form for applying for Canara Bank Credit Card.
- After filling the Application form properly you have to attach all the necessary documents’ copies with it.
- Then you have to handover Application form with all documents to the bank officials.
- In the next step they will verify your identity, check your documents and finally approve your request for applying Canara Bank Credit Card.
Applying Canara Bank Credit Card by Using Internet Banking
Now as Canara Bank is providing Net banking facility, all the customers themselves can apply for the Credit Card by using Internet Banking. For that you have to follow some of the step-by-step guide mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to login to your Internet Banking account using your User ID and Password.
- Then after login in to your account you have to go to the “Credit Card” section.
- Then you have to fill Credit Card Application Form and provide all the details correctly.
- After filling the application form properly you have to submit it.
- Then you will get a call from Canara Bank Customer Care. They will ask some of your details and verify your identity and will assist you regarding the documents which you have to submit under KYC.
- After that you have to submit all suggested documents and your request for Canara Bank Credit Card will be approved.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
In this article, we discussed the procedure to Apply for Canara Bank Credit Cards online and offline. These methods are very easy to follow. Among the different available options of Credit Cards, you can choose the best suitable Credit Card for you. But also you must be aware of the charges which you have to bear while or after availing the Canara Bank Credit Card. If you come across any sort of problem and seeking for help you can simply call to the customer care helpline number 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018.