This article is about ATM Debit Card apply in State Bank of India using SBI YONO App including some other online (net banking) and offline (SBI Debit card apply online without net banking) methods.
YONO SBI and YONO LITE are SBI official Mobile Applications that enable SBI customers to perform various banking functions without even visiting branches including Money transfer in SBI, Bill Payments, Manage Cards, Edit Beneficiary in SBI YONO etc.
In our previous article, we discussed the problem related to SBI Yono Login that your Yono App is not working or you are unable to Login into your SBI YONO account then you can simply Deregister SBI YONO App and again register in SBI Yono.
Requirements for Yono SBI ATM Card Apply by Yono App
- Yono SBI Application
- Yono SBI User Name & Password or 6 Digits SBI MPIN
- Secured Internet Connection
- SBI Registered Mobile Number: To receive OTP
- You must have minimum balance in your account to apply for ATM
Download SBI YONO App
You can download YONO SBI App for Android or Apple Store respectively. Then firstly you have to register in the Yono SBI app and set your MPIN. Then you can log in to the app using MPIN or User ID.
Steps to Apply/Replacement/Reissue New ATM Debit Card in SBI Yono
Time needed: 2 minutes
You can make a request for SBI atm card new application in SBI through Yono App in just 8 simple steps
- Login into Yono SBI app and tap on the hamburger menu option
Open Yono SBI App on your Mobile phone
Now log in into the app using your User ID or MPIN option
Now tap on the hamburger menu (≡) option
- Click on the “Service Request” option
Click on the “Service Request” option. you can also find this option under “Quick Links” on the home screen of YONO SBI App.
- Tap on the “ATM/Debit Card” option
Under the service request option, you will get the “ATM/Debit Card” option. Click on the option.
- Enter “Internet Banking Profile Password“
On the next screen, you have to enter your “SBI Internet Banking Profile Password“
- Tap on “Request New/ Replacement” option
After entering your internet banking profile password on the next screen you will get the “Request New/ Replacement” icon. Click on this option to request the new SBI EMV chip debit card apply online. You can also request card replacement by using the same option.
- Enter the details like your SBI Account, Type of Card, Dispatch Address, etc.
On the next opened window firstly you have to “Select Account” for which you want to apply for ATM Debit Card. Now enter the name you want to be printed on your new ATM Debit Card
Now “Select the type of Card” ( Classic/Global/Contact Less)
Next, select Address for Dispatch the ATM card
Check the “Terms and Conditions” checkbox
- Enter OTP
Enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number and click on proceed.
- Process is Completed
The process for applying for New Debit Card in SBI via Yono App will be completed successfully. A message will be displayed on the screen stating the reference number of your request.
- How to Upgrade Access Level in SBI?
- How to Create/Find UPI ID in SBI Yono App?
- How to Add Beneficiary in SBI YONO & YONO Lite App? | How to Transfer Money from SBI Yono App?
- How to do SBI Net Banking Registration & Login Without Going to Bank With/Without ATM Card Online?
- How To Download SBI Passbook Online With/Without Net Banking?
Other Methods to Apply ATM Debit Card in SBI
If you do not want to use SBI mobile app Yono to apply for ATM Card in SBI then you can use other Online and Offline methods explained hereunder.
Method 1: SBI EMV Chip Debit Card Apply Online through Net Banking
- Visit SBI Official website https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Click on the “Login” button under the “Personal Banking” section
- Click on “Continue to Login“
- Now enter the SBI Net banking Username and Password
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the “Login Button”
- Now enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number
- Then click on the “e-Services “option present on the top nav menu
- Now click on “ATM Card Services“
- Here you have to click on “Request ATM/Debit Card“
- Select the “Account Number” for which you want to apply for ATM Debit Card
- Now select the Card Category you can select “Debit Card” or “My Card“
- “Debit Card” is a default card and “My Card” is a personalized card with your chosen image and name
- Now enter “Name on Card” and select “Type of the card” (Master/Visa/RuPay)
- Agree to “Terms and Conditions” and click on the “Submit” button
- On the next page confirm your details and select the address for ATM Debit Card to be delivered.
- Now validate your request by either choosing “Using One Time Password (OTP)” or “Using Profile Password“
- Your card request is submitted successfully
- Within 7-8 working days you will get your SBI ATM card at your registered address.
Method 2: How to Apply SBI Debit Card Online Without Net Banking?
If you are not willing to use SBI Net Banking and Mobile Banking option to apply for the SBI ATM Debit card then you can opt offline method. In this method, you have to visit your SBI home branch to apply for or replace your SBI ATM card. For requesting an ATM Card in SBI firstly you have to gather some documents and then follow some steps properly.
List of Documents Required for SBI ATM Card Apply
- One ID proof and one Address Proof (PAN , Aadhaar, Driving License etc.) which you submitted as KYC in SBI
- SBI ATM card application form
- Minimum balance in SBI Account for applying for ATM Card
- Account details: Account holder Name, Account Number, DOB, etc.
- Registered Mobile Number
Steps for SBI Debit Card Apply Online Without Net Banking
- Visit your SBI home branch
- Ask for the SBI ATM card application form to bank officials
- Fill the form properly
- Self Attach the documents (Id Proof and Address Proof)
- Attach all the documents with duly filled ATM apply form
- Hand over the form to the bank executive
- After verifying the details your request for a New/Reissue/Replacement SBI ATM Debit card will be accepted.
- You will get your card within 7-10 working days at your registered address.
Download SBI ATM Card Apply and Replacement Application Form Online
You can download the SBI ATM Card application or replacement form online here.
For availing of the benefits of the SBI Platinum Debit Card a customer has to maintain an Average Quarterly Balance which is Rs. 30 Lacs. and above including all deposits. Otherwise minimum Rs. 2 lacs or above in savings account or housing loan values Rs 1 crore and above and above.
To apply for the Rupay Debit Card Online you can use the SBI YONO app or the SBI Net Banking option. Follow the step-by-step guide explained in the article.
After losing your ATM Card firstly you have to make an SBI ATM block immediately and then you can request the new SBI Debit Card using the SBI Yono App, Internet Banking, or Branch Visit. All the detailed method is explained in the article.
Yes, for applying for an SBI ATM card without net banking you have to visit your home branch of SBI and fill out the SBI ATM Card Application form and submit it to the bank. You can also download the SBI ATM Card Application form Online here. For detailed methods read the steps mentioned in the article carefully.
Click on the link given in the article and you can download the SBI ATM Card Application form Online.
You have to upgrade the access level of your SBI Bank Account to avail all the online banking facilities. You can use YONO SBI for SBI full transaction rights or use the SBI Net banking method.