If you want to apply for a new Aadhaar Card or you want to make corrections to your existing Aadhaar Card then firstly you have to book an appointment slot for Aadhaar Card Apply/Update. You can easily do it by visiting the UIDAI website.
You can easily locate the Aadhaar center nearby location. Many banks including Axis Bank, IndusInd Bank, ICICI Bank, etc are also providing the Aadhaar apply /update facility.
All you have to do is book Aadhaar Appointment and take a printout of the Appointment Letter carry this with you on the day of the appointment. There you have to fill out the Aadhaar appointment application form and hand over it with the Aadhaar Appointment letter to the executive.
This article helps you to book an Aadhaar appointment slot online by using the UIDAI website and/or mAadhaar App. After applying/Updating your Aadhaar you can Download New Aadhaar Card Online or can Request for new PVC Aadhaar Card on UIDAI website.
- 1 Charges/Fee For Aadhaar Services (Aadhaar Apply/Update)
- 2 Methods to Book Aadhaar Appointments Online
- 3 Method 1: Book Aadhaar Appointment online at UIDAI and run Aadhaar Seva Kedra
- 4 Method 2: Book Aadhaar Appointment Online at Registrar run Aadhaar Seva Kedra
- 5 Other Methods of Online Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment
- 6 How to Check Aadhaar Card Appointment Status Online?
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Final Words:
Charges/Fee For Aadhaar Services (Aadhaar Apply/Update)
- Fee for Aadhaar Enrolment/ New Aadhaar: Nil
- Mandatory Biometric Update(MBU) with Demographic (Update which is necessary due to change in appearance with age, mostly for kids): Nil
- Biometric Update (including or excluding Demographic Update): Rs 100
- Demographic Update : Rs 50
- For downloading e-Aadhaar or Color Print on an A4 size sheet: Rs 30
Methods to Book Aadhaar Appointments Online
- Book an Appointment at UIDAI run Aadhaar Seva Kedra
- Book an Appointment at Registrar runs Aadhaar Seva Kedra
Note: If you do not get your City Name Under the provided list of cities in Book an Appointment at UIDAI run the Aadhaar Seva Kedra option then choose Book an Appointment at Registrar runs the Aadhaar Seva Kedra option to book Aadhaar appointment online. Under this, you will get your nearby Registrar to run Aadhaar Seva Kendra (Aadhaar Enrollment Center)
Method 1: Book Aadhaar Appointment online at UIDAI and run Aadhaar Seva Kedra
- Go to UIDAI’s official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on “My Aadhaar” section
- Now Click on the “Book an Appointment” option
- Select City/Location from the dropdown list
- Click on “Proceed to Book Appointment”
- Now choose among Aadhaar Update/New Aadhaar/Manage Appointments
- Now enter your Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on “Get OTP”
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify OTP”
- Select resident type “Resident” if you live in India or “Non-Resident of India(NRI)“
- Select appointment type “Update/New“
- Enter the Aadhaar 16 digit number
- Now enter your Name on Aadhaar
- Select the Application Verification Type
- Now Choose State, City, and Aadhaar Seva Kendra and click on the “Next” button
- Now select and enter the new details you want to update like Name, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, Date of Birth, or/and Biometric(Photo/Iris/Fingerprint) also select the type of document you want to use.
- Now select the date and time slot from the available options
- Verify the entered details and click on “Submit”
- Select the payment mode and make the payment
- Now Download the Payment Receipt and Application Form
- You have to take a printout of the application form on the day of the appointment.
Update Address via Secret Code in Aadhaar
Method 2: Book Aadhaar Appointment Online at Registrar run Aadhaar Seva Kedra
- Visit UIDAI’s official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the “My Aadhaar“
- Now select the “Book an Appointment ” option from the dropdown menu
- Click on the “Proceed to Book Appointment” option present under the “Book an Appointment at Registrar runs Aadhaar Seva Kendra” option.
- Now enter your mobile number which is linked with the Aadhaar
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Send OTP“
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Click on “Submit OTP and Proceed“
- Now select the option between “New Enrolment” and “Update Aadhaar“
- Choose “New Enrolment” if you want to book an appointment to applying a new Aadhaar Card
- Choose “Update Aadhaar” if you want to make changes to your existing Aadhaar Card
- In order to change/update Aadhaar if you choose Update Aadhaar then firstly you have to enter your name as per Aadhaar
- Now enter 16 digit Aadhaar Number
- Choose Resident Type: “Indian Resident “or “Non-resident Indian“
- Now select the field you want to change Name, Gender, Date of Birth (D.O.B), Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, or Biometrics
- Now click on “Proceed“
- Your Name and Aadhaar number will be displayed on the screen
- Now you have to enter the new information details you want to add/change in your Aadhaar for example your new address
- Click “Save and Proceed“
- Now on the next screen, all the details will be shown
- Check all the details carefully and confirm by clicking the “Submit” button
- Your request will be submitted and your Appointment ID will be generated
- Now click on “Book Appointment“
- Search the nearby Enrolment Center by entering the Center Name or PIN Code of your area.
- Also, you can search the nearby Aadhaar enrolment center by entering your State, District, Post Office, Village/Town/City name.
- Now choose the center from the generated list of available nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Center
- On the next page, you have to select the date of the appointment and the time slot showing available
- Confirm your booking by choosing the payment mode
- You can pay online or Pay at the center.
- Click on the “Confirm“
- Now download the copy of your Aadhaar Appointment Letter.
- Take the printout of it before visiting Aadhaar Center.
- Update Address via Secret Code in Aadhaar
- How to Book Appointment Slot for Aadhaar Card Apply/Update Online?
- How to Download Aadhaar Card Online?
- Link Aadhaar With UAN/EPF Account without Employer Online
- How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card in West Bengal?
Other Methods of Online Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment
You can also use the mAadhaar app for booking Aadhaar card online registration appointments. It is easy to use and verified app for availing services provided by UIDAI.
Aadhar Card Online Appointment by using mAadhaar App
- Download the mAadhaar App on your phone
- Register & Login into the app using your Aadhaar number and OTP.
- Click on your profile
- Scroll down and click on “Book an Appointment“
- Select Resident type: Indian Resident/Non-Resident Indian
- Select Login by “Mobile Number” or “Email ID“
- Enter Mobile Number/Email ID
- Then enter the captcha code and click on “Send OTP”
- Enter the OTP and click on “Submit OTP and Proceed”
- Now choose between “New Enrolment” or “Update Aadhaar”
- For Update Aadhaar, in the next step choose “Select the Verification Type”
- Now enter your Name and Aadhaar Card Number as per Aadhaar
- Select and enter the information you want to update like Name, Phone number, Email ID, Gender, Date of Birth, etc.
- After this select the Resident Type and confirm
- Now your application will be created and your application number will be shown on the screen
- Then click on “Book Appointment“
- Click on “Advance Search“
- Enter your center name(you can enter your city name here)
- Now enter the PIN Code of your area, State Name, and Village/Town/City Name
- Choose the nearby center from the list.
- Click on “Book Appointment“ and select the date and time slot for the appointment
- Read the details and click on “Confirm”
- Your appointment is confirmed now
- Download the Appointment slip and take a printout of it
- Carry this Aadhaar Appointment Letter with you to the appointment center
How to Check Aadhaar Card Appointment Status Online?
- Visit UIDAI Aadhar Status Check portal
- Enter 14 digits Enrolment ID (Update Request Number) mentioned at the top left corner of the Aadhaar Update Acknowledgement Slip
- You can also enter the Date and time mentioned in the slip but it is totally optional
- Enter Captcha Verification Code and click on “Check Status“
- The status of your Aadhaar update/Apply will be shown on the screen
You can get an Aadhaar Appointment online by visiting the UIDAI website or using the mAadhaar App. Follow the step by step procedure explained in the article to book a slot for an Aadhaar appointment online.
You can visit your branch where you maintain your bank account and book an appointment for an Aadhaar update.
You can simply check your Aadhaar status by using UIDAI Aadhaar status checking portal mentioned in the article.
After completing the procedure of Aadhaar Appointment booking you will get an option to download your Aadhaar Appointment letter. You can easily download it on your computer mobile phone.
You can simply do UAN Aadhar link by following some simple steps. Go to the EPFO website and follow the steps mentioned in the article.
Now you can update the address in your Aadhaar card without visiting the Aadhaar centre. By using the Update Address via Secret Code method you can change your address in Aadhaar online.
You can now link your Canara Bank Account with Aadhaar Online. Just follow the simple steps Canara bank Aadhaar seeding
It takes a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 90 days to update the information in Aadhaar Card
You can wait to till the slots are available or visit and contact Aadhaar Seva Kendra Executives to book an appointment for you.
You can simply visit the UIDAI website for Aadhaar card online download or use the mAadhaar App to download the soft copy of your Aadhaar card.
We hope this article helped you in booking Aadhaar Appointment online. For any other query you can call UIDAI customer care helpline number toll-free number 1947 or can mail at [email protected] Also you can comment us below for further help.