If you are a Bank of Baroda customer and want to change the mobile number in BOB or register a new mobile number then this article is for you.
Bank of Baroda always come up with new advanced services for its customers for giving a better user experience. Recently Bank of Baroda updated its mobile app M Connect Plus and renamed it BOB World.
In our previous articles, we discussed how to download Bank of Baroda passbook statement online and Bank of Baroda mobile banking registration. Now in this article, we will tell you the step-by-step guide to changing or updating your mobile number in your Bank of Baroda account.
- 1 Requirements for Bank of Baroda Phone Number Change
- 2 Methods to Update Mobile Number in BOB Bank
- 3 Steps For Bank of Baroda Phone Number Change If You Have Old Mobile Number With You
- 4 Steps For Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Link If You Do Not Have Your Old Registered Mobile Number With You | Register New Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda
- 5 How To Do Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change online?
- 6 How to Download Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Form (PDF) Online?
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Other Articles Related To Bank of Baroda
- 9 Final Words
Requirements for Bank of Baroda Phone Number Change
- Your Bank of Baroda Passbook
- Your ID Proof (like Aadhaar or PAN Card)
- You Address Proof
- Your two passport-size photographs
Methods to Update Mobile Number in BOB Bank
- Method 1: Bank of Baroda mobile number Registration/Change if you have your old mobile number with you
- Method 2: Bank of Baroda Register/Change mobile number if you do not have your old mobile number with you
Steps For Bank of Baroda Phone Number Change If You Have Old Mobile Number With You
- Visit your Bank of Baroda home branch
- Carry your ID proof, Address proof, and one passport-size photograph
- Ask for the contact change form to the bank officials
- Fill all the required details in that form like your Name, Account Number, Customer ID, etc
- Now enter your old mobile number and the new mobile number which you want to change
- Submit the form with all the self-attested copies of your documents
- Then you will get a Tracker ID on your old mobile number
- Now you have to tell the Tracker ID to the bank official with the time
- NOTE: This Tracker ID will be valid for 30 minutes only
- After verifying the Tracker ID your new mobile number will be updated in your bank account
- You will get a confirmation message on your mobile after linking the new mobile number in your account
Steps For Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Link If You Do Not Have Your Old Registered Mobile Number With You | Register New Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda
- Visit your home branch with all the necessary documents listed above
- Take the form from the bank officials to change/update the mobile number in your account
- Then fill in all the details asked in the form
- In the mobile number, section fill your new mobile number which you want to be linked with your BOB account
- Now submit the dully filled form with all the self-attested documents in the bank
- Your mobile number will be updated in your account within 72 hours
- You will also get a confirmation message on your newly linked mobile number.
How To Do Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change online?
Due to security reasons, currently, there is no such option for Bank of Baroda mobile number registration online. We will update the information as soon as any online service to update the mobile number in BOB will be launched in the future. But now you need to visit your home branch and fill out the form to change your current registered mobile number. Follow the steps explained above in the article to link your mobile number with your account number.
How to Download Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Form (PDF) Online?
You can easily download the Bank of Baroda mobile number change form and fill it out. By this, you can save your precious time and directly submit this duly filled form to your base branch to make the request for changing mobile number. Click the button to download the form.
Currently, there is no such facility to update mobile numbers in BOB using Net Banking or Mobile Banking. All you can do is download the Mobile Number Change Form online and submit this form to your home branch after duly filling it.
Because of security reasons and to prevent any fraudulent activity Bank of Baroda does not provide any such facility to change the mobile number by SMS.
Yes, you can download it online. Following the link given in the article above you can easily download the Mobile Number change form of Bank of Baroda online.
BOB Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number is 8468001111. You need to call this number and the call will be disconnected automatically. Just after this, you will get the details of your bank account balance via SMS.
Dial 8468001122 from your registered mobile number. Your call will be disconnected automatically as this is a missed call service. Just after this, you will get the details of your last 5 transactions in BOB by SMS.
Other Articles Related To Bank of Baroda
- How To Change/Register Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda Online/Offline?
- How to Reset Forgot Application Password in Bank of Baroda M Connect?
- How To Download Bank of Baroda Passbook Statement Online? | BOB Mini Statement
- How to Download/Register/Login into BOB World Bank of Baroda App?
- How To Reset Forgot BOB World Transaction PIN (Old BOB M Connect MPIN) Online?
We hope this guide helped you in the procedure to the Bank of Baroda mobile number link. For any further queries, you can comment below or can contact the Bank of Baroda Customer Care Executive too free numbers 1800 258 44 55 / 1800 102 44 55