If you are searching for How to Check Canara Bank Debit Card Tracking Status? then this article is for you. In this article, two methods to track Canara Bank Debit Card are explained step-by-step.
Canara Bank has become the fifth-largest public sector bank after the Syndicate Bank merger. Canara Bank is becoming digitalized day by day. Bank facilitates its customers with different digital products like Canara bank online account opening, Download Canara bank Passbook online, Canara bank RTGS form download, Canara bank credit card apply online, etc. In order to get these facilities, you need to complete the Canara bank net banking registration process.
Canara Bank also provides ATM/Debit Card facility to each customer of Canara Bank. Because of its vast uses having ATM cards becomes a must today. Debit Card is used not for Money Withdraw from Canara ATM but also you can do other banking tasks with ATM too like Apply for Cheque Book, Check Balance in Canara Account, Canara Bank Mini Statement, etc.
In our previous article, we have seen the process to Apply for Debit Card in Canara Bank via online and offline mode. After applying for the Canara Bank ATM card online you have to wait at least for 10 working days to get your new debit card from Canara Bank delivered to your registered address but in case you haven’t received your card after 7 days then you have 2 options to track the delivery of to ATM debit card you have applied in Canara Bank.
Requirements for Canara Bank Debit Card Status Tracking
- Secure Internet Connection
- Canara Bank Account Number
- Registered Mobile Number
- Linked Aadhaar Card: For verification, if you choose to call the customer care option
- PAN Card: For verification, if you choose to call the customer care option
- INW(Inward)No./ Reference Number: Canara Bank Debit Card Tracking ID which was generated at the time of applying for Canara ATM Online.
Method 1: Steps for Canara bank ATM Card Tracking using Canara Debit Card Tracking ID
When you apply for a new ATM Card in Canara Bank then after submitting your request for a new Debit Card you get an SMS on your registered mobile number stating the Canara Bank ATM Card Tracking ID. By using that ID you can check the Canara bank debit card tracking id status at any time. For this you have to follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Open the SMS received from the Canara Bank and Collect the Tracking ID
- Now go to https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Under the Track N Trace option enter the Tracking ID as the Consignment Number
- On the screen, you will get the Canara Bank ATM tracking status
- How to Reset Canara Bank Net Banking Password?
- How to Add/Delete Beneficiary in Canara Bank?
- How to Change Name in Canara Bank Account?
- How to Get Customer ID of Canara Bank?
- How to Logout Canara Bank Net Banking?
- How to Submit Canara Cheque Details (Positive Pay) Online?
- How to Generate Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN?
Method 2: Canara Bank Debit Card Dispatch Status by visiting Canara Bank Website
Time needed: 2 minutes
If you have applied for Canara Bank ATM Debit Card and now waiting for it to be delivered then you can track it online now by using the Canara Bank website. Follow these simple steps and track your Canara Debit Card Online.
- Visit Canara Bank Official website.
Firstly, visit the Canara Bank Official website www.canarabank.com. With all the documents listed above in the article.
- Go to Debit Card Apply Section
Now Click on “Apply Debit Card” and click on “Apply for New Debit Card”.
- Click on “Track Status”
Here you will find an option “Track Status” on the least side of the screen.
- Input the Details and Track
Here you have to provide some details like your account number / INW Number. Then enter the code visible in the captcha image and click on the “Proceed” button. Now you have to enter an OTP which you received on your mobile number linked with Canara Bank account and click on “Confirm”. In the last step for Canara Bank Debit Card Status tracking. You will get all the Canara Bank ATM Tracking Details on your screen.
Method 3: Track Status of ATM Debit Card in Canara Bank by Calling Customer Care
- Gather all your documents mentioned above.
- Call the Customer Care Number of Canara Bank 18004250018.
- Verify some details such as your name in your Canara Account, Aadhaar Number, Request Reference number, etc.
- Then customer care executive will tell you the status of your requested ATM card.
You can check it online without login into Net banking by the methods explained in the article.
If your ATM Card has become torn out you have to request for new atm card online or offline.
You can call the customer care service and confirm whether your card is active or not. Also, you can check in Canara Bank App. Go to “Quick links” > “More Menu” > “Cards” >”Manage Debit Card” > “Choose Debit Card”.
A screen will open where your ATM card’s picture with the Status “Active/In-Active” will be displayed.
By using Canara Mobile Banking you can apply for a virtual card easily. Follow these steps. Go to “Quick links” > “More Menu” > “Cards” >”Virtual Card”.
You can simply log out from Canara Bank Net Banking using some simple steps. On the landing page of your Canara Net banking account, you can find the option of Logout. Click on the option.
Yes, now Canara Bank is facilitating its customers to make Canara bank debit card requests online. For this, you have to visit the Canara Bank official Website and complete some steps for the Canara bank debit card request. And you will get your Canara Bank ATM at your registered address within 10 working days.
This is a very short and simple method for Canara Bank Debit Card Tracking. It usually takes 10 days to receive an ATM card at the registered address. After receiving it you can Activate Canara ATM and use it at any ATM outlet. Also, it is recommended to change the ATM PIN from time to time for maintaining security. If you face any problem in the process you can call the customer care number anytime. Also, you can take help by sending an Email to Canara Bank at [email protected]. You can also comment below for any further help.