Nowadays it is far more convenient to manage banking activities by using digital means. Net Banking and Mobile Banking have made customers’ lives easier. Now they do not need to visit their respective branches for mere funds transactions, checking account balance, getting account transactions details, etc.
In this article, we will tell you how you can check and download your IOB Account statement online with and without login to Internet Banking.
Download IOBMobile (Bank Statement App)
Earlier, the IOB mPassbook app had been used to view the passbook statements online but now this app is unavailable. Now IOBMobile App is the IOB official Mobile app/ IOB Mini Statement App for getting account transactions details online
You can download the IOBMobile app for Android and Apple phones by clicking these buttons
Steps to IOB Passbook Statement Download Online via Mobile banking App
- Login into IOB Mobile App using your Passcode or Fingerprint option
- Click on the “View Statements ” option
- Select the Date range of the statement/ or select Number of Transactions
- Click on the Download button
- Select the format of the file XLS or PDF
- Click on the ok button
- Read the information to open the PDF file
- Click on the okay button and Your file will be downloaded to your phone
- Now open the file by entering the Password
Password Format to Open the IOB Statement PDF File
For opening the downloaded PDF file of the Indian Overseas Bank account statement using Mobile App or Net Banking you have to enter the first four digits of your Customer ID and the Last four digits of your registered Mobile Number
If your customer ID is: 1234XXXX
and your registered mobile number is: XXXXXX3210
Then your password will be: 12343210
How to Download IOB e-Statement for Saving/Current Account Without Login into Internet Banking?
- Go to the IOB Bank Statement Download Portal https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/ibInterestCertEntry.do
- Select Service Type (e.g. for Saving Bank Account/Current Account choose SB/CDCC option)
- Click on the Next button
- Now Enter the details like your Account number, PAN number(it is optional), and Registered mobile number
- Select Start Date and End Date of the statement
- Enter the text showing in the Captcha Image and click on the next button
- Now enter the 6-digit OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number
- Click on submit button
- Your account statement will be downloaded on your Phone/Computer
- You can download up to six months of account statements in IOB using this method
- By following some steps you can download Deposit TDS and Interest Details, Education Loan Interest Certificate, Housing Loan(SUBHA GRAHA) Interest Certificate, Loan Certificate, and Form 16 Part A for Pensioners
IOB Mini Statement By Using SMS
You can get information about the last 5 transactions in IOB by sending an SMS. For availing of this facility, you must have a registered mobile number that is linked with your Indian Overseas Bank Account.
Send MINI <space> Last four digits of your IOB bank account to IOB Statement Number 84240 22122
If your IOB bank account number is XXXXXXXXXXX1234
Then send MINI 1234 to 84240 22122
Other Methods to Download Indian Overseas Bank Statement
There are some other methods to Download E-statement in IOB Bank. You can also get your Indian Overseas Bank Account statement by following some simple steps mentioned hereunder.
Method 1: How to Download Account Statement of IOB Using an Email ID
If you are a customer of IOB then you can avail the facility of email bank statements. In this facility, every month your bank account statement is sent on your registered email ID in PDF format you can easily view and download the statement from your email ID.
For this facility, you must have this facility activated with your bank account. If not then you can get it by visiting the branch, using Net Banking or Mobile Banking.
Steps to Activate IOB Email Statement Facility Using IOB Mobile App
- Open IOBMobile App using Passcode on Internet Banking credentials
- Click on the “Service Request” option
- Select “Apply for Email Statement”
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Enter your 6-digit “mPIN” and click on “Submit”
- Your request for IOB Email Monthly Statement is completed
Method 2: Steps for IOB Statement Download using Net Banking
- Go to IOB Net Banking Login Page https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do
- Enter your Login ID and Password
- Select “Start in” as Accounts
- Enter Image Captcha or OTP(Visually Challenged) option
- Click on the “Login” button
- Now in the “Accounts” section
- Select the” Account Statement ” option
- Now select Account Number, Duration, and Format of File (fie type) and Download it
- You can get up 6 months’ bank statement of your IOB account
No, there are no charges for IOB statement download online.
By using the IOBMobile app and IOB statement download portal of IOB Bank you can download Six months account statements of Indian Overseas Bank. Follow the step-by-step guide explained in the article and download the e-statement of IOB on your Mobile Phone/ PC.
You can download the IOBMobile which is IOB official mobile app and after registering and login into the app you can easily see the account transactions anytime. Follow the steps mentioned in the article to view and download transactions details (Debit and Credit) for up to one year
You can check in the IOB Mobile app or via Net banking. Also, you can send BAL <space> last 4 digit Account Number to 84240 22122 and you will get details of your account balance via SMS.
We hope this guide helped you in finding ways to get and download the Passbook statement online. If your face any difficulty you can call IOB Bank Customer care toll-free number 1800 890 4445, 1800 425 4445. Also, you can comment below for any further help.
6 month bank statement
3 moths statement
Last 3 moths statement
Last 3 months statement
My pas book is missing my book
How to download