If you want to download the PNB passbook for a savings account or for a current account then this article is for you. Previously, we have discussed how to reset transaction password in PNB and now in this article, we will discuss how to get a PNB passbook online. For this various methods are listed in the article. The first method is to check/download the online PNB passbook by using the m Passbook App of PNB for which you have to do the PNB mpassbook app download first.
Then we will discuss the other methods like using the PNB ONE mobile app, Net Banking, By registering into the monthly account statement facility of Punjab National Bank and at last by visiting the home branch.
Let us discuss each method in detail
How to Download/Check PNB Passbook Online from PNB mPassbook App(PNB Passbook App)?
- Download and Register into mPassbook PNB App using your PNB Customer ID
- Now login into App using your 4-digit PNB mPIN
- From the home screen select the type of your account(Current/Saving)
- On the next screen, your account number will be displayed
- Then if you need detail of the last 10 transactions then click on the “Mini Statement” option
- Otherwise, select the date range (Max 3 Months) and then click on “Detailed Statement“
- Now on the next screen, your account transactions detailed list will be displayed
- On the top of the statement tap on the download button(⇩) to download the e-statement of SBI on your phone
- Now select the order of the account statement (Oldest First/Newest First)
- Then your account statement will be downloaded on your phone
- And using your account number as a PNB mpassbook PDF password, you can open the PDF file of the e-statement PNB.
How To Do PNB Passbook Download Using PNB Mobile App (PNB ONE)
- Download and Register for PNB ONE mobile app
- Now login and open the app
- On the home screen, you will find the option of “mPassBook”
- Click on the option
- Now select the account number for which you want to download the statement
- Then select the date from which you want the transactions statement of your PNB account
- Note: You can download up to 365 days( 1 year) passbook statement from here
- Now click on the “Search” button
- Then on the next screen, you will get the list of all the debit and credit transactions done in your account
- At the bottom of the list, you will get the download symbol
- Click on the download and then your account statement of PNB bank account will be downloaded on your phone
- Now you can easily open your bank e passbook statement of PNB using your bank account number as a password
How To Get PNB Passbook Statement Online by Monthly Statement?
You can get your Punjab National Bank e passbook statement online every month with your email ID. But for this you have to activate or request for this service then only you will get your e-statement of PNB in your mailbox. Follow the below-mentioned simple steps to register yourself for the monthly email statement.
Methods to Register into PNB E Statement Service
There are four methods to register into PNB monthly e-statement service
- Method 1: PNB Bank Passbook Statement using PNB Mobile App (PNB ONE)
- Method 2: P.N.B. Passbook Download using Net Banking of Punjab National Bank
- Method 3: PNB Passbook online enrollment by Sending SMS
- Method 4: PNB passbook online registration by Calling Customer Care
Steps to Register Into PNB Monthly Email Statement Using PNB ONE Mobile App
- Open the PNB ONE mobile app using PNB mPIN
- Then on the home screen tap on the “Services” option
- Now choose the “Other” option
- Under the drop-down menu choose “E- statement Registration“
- Then after selecting the “Account Number” tap on “Submit“
- On the next screen, a pop up message will display stating the completion of your request
- Now every month, you will get the transactions detail in a PDF file in your email ID
Steps to Register into PNB Monthly Account Statement Using Net Banking Option
- Login into PNB Net Banking Portal using PNB User ID and Password
- Then click on the “Other Services” option
- Now select “Service Requests“
- After this click on “New Requests“
- Then choose “Email Statement Registration” option
Steps to Register into Monthly PNB Statement By Sending SMS
In order to get PNB online statement every month, in this method, you can send an SMS from your registered mobile number ( which is linked with your PNB Account) to activate the email statement service of Punjab National Bank. For this
Type: ESTMT<space>Last four digits of your PNB account number<no space>Your registered email ID and send it to 9264092640 or 5607040
|Example: If the last 4 digits of your account are 4432 and your email id is [email protected] then send|
ESTMT [email protected] to 9264092640 or 5607040
Steps to Register into PNB e Passbook Online Monthly Statement by Calling Customer Care Number
You can also register for the email statement service of PNB by just calling customer care (Punjab national bank statement number)number 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222. And then on the monthly basis, you will get your account transaction details in the form of a PDF file which you can easily download on your phone or mobile.
How To View/Download PNB Online Passbook Through Net Banking?
- Visit PNB official net banking portal
- Enter your PNB User ID and Password
- Now select “Default Login Page” as “Personal Settings“
- Then click on the “Log In” button
- Now on the main page of your account click on “Account Statement” under the “My Shortcuts” Menu
- On the next screen select the account
- Now choose the Date range for which you want your transaction details
- Then click on the “Search” Button
- All the Debit and Credit details will be visible on your screen
- At the bottom of the statement choose the type of file format in which you want to download it (PDF, CSV, txt, or XLS)
- Now using the “OK” button you can download e passbook of PNB on your PC/Mobile/Tablet
How to Get Punjab National Bank Passbook by Branch Visit?
- Visit your PNB home branch
- Ask for the Customer Request Form to the bank executive
- Now fill in all the necessary details including your Name, Account Number, Aadhaar Card Number, etc
- Then fill the option for Account Statement
- Finally, hand over the dully filled form to the bank official
- You will get your account details printed on a paper
- You may levy some charges for this request which will be deducted from your bank account, so always ask the bank for the charges before requesting a statement of account
Why is PNB m Passbook not working on my phone?
Firstly, check your internet connection and if it is fine then there may be some technical error from the server-side. Wait for a few minutes and log in again.
On the first page of the passbook where all the details of your account are printed including your Name, Account Number, etc. on the same page you will get your PNB Customer ID.
Yes, if you are far from your local home branch then you can get your passbook printed on any other branch of PNB in case of urgency.
We hope this guide helped you with PNB passbook online download by using various methods step-by-step. For any further queries, you can comment below or can call the PNB toll-free customer care number 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222, and +91 120 2490000 for Global Users
Passbook Detail. Account no