If you are a Union Bank of India customer and want to download the full detailed account statement of your Union Bank of India account on your mobile or laptop in PDF form then this article is for you.
In our previous article related to Union Bank we discussed reset transaction password union bank and union bank balance check number details. and now in this article, you will learn two different methods to download/View the union bank of India online statement. The first method is, using your Net Banking and the another is using the UBI NXT-union bank of India Mobile App.
Requirements for union bank of India statement pdf download
- Registered Mobile Number: to register into nxt-Union Bank of India Mobile App
- UBI Net Banking User ID and Password: if you want to download the statement using the Net banking option
- Your D.O.B: to open the UBI PDF statement
Method 1: Steps to download Union Bank Statement on Mobile using Mobile App- NXT-Union Bank of India?
- Download and register into the Union Bank of India Mobile App- nxt
- Then open the app using 4 digit Login PIN
- Now on the dashboard click on the m-Passbook option
- On the next screen select your Account Type Savings/Current
- Now select the Account Number for which you want the Union Bank of India Statement to download
- Then you will view/get a union bank of India statement online on your screen
- At the bottom of the details of your transaction, you will get two options (Send to Email and PDF Download) to download UBI e statement
- If you want to download the union bank passbook online on your mobile phone then click on “PDF Download“
- Then go to the Download folder of your phone and open the PDF file using the password format as explained below
How to Open Union bank Statement (PDF Password)? | Union Bank Statement Password Format
The union bank statement password will be the first four characters of your First Name followed by the Date and Month (DDMM) of your Birth.
If your name is Jane and your Date of Birth is 22-05-1990 then your union bank statement pdf password will be jane2205
In case you have less than 4 characters in your First Name then you can add your Surname character to make it 4 characters for your UBI statement password
For example, if your name is Sam White and your Date of Birth is 30-12-1992 then your UBI statement pdf password will be samw3012
Method 2: Steps for Union Bank Statement PDF Download using Net Banking
- Go to UBI net banking portal
- Now login into your account using User ID and Password
- Now on the top navigation menu bar choose the “Account” option
- Click on “Balance and Transaction Info“
- Then click on “Operative Accounts“
- Now click on the account number for which you want the union bank statement online
- At the bottom of your bank account details, you will get the option “View Statement“
- Now choose the date range(Today/ Last 7 days/ Last 1 Month/Last 2 months) for which you want to download the union bank e-statement and click on the “Search” option
- On the next opened page you will get all the transactions details of your UBI account
- At the bottom, you will get an option of “Download As” for union bank statement download
- Choose the format PDF/SWIFT MT 940/ SWIFT MT 950/ TXT/ XLS etc
- Now click on the forward arrow button(➡)
- Your Union Bank of India will be downloaded on your computer/desktop.
Other Union Bank Related Posts:
- How to Reset/Change Union Bank Transaction Password/Transaction PIN Online?
- How to Check/Download Union Bank of India Statement?
- How To Download Union Bank Passbook Online?
- Union Bank Balance Enquiry by Number, SMS, App, Missed Call
We hope this guide helped you with the union bank of India statement check online. For any further query, you can comment down or can search www.thefinancialblaze.com on google and type your question in the Search Box.
Muje passbook chaiye