Govt of India has announced to help the workers of the unorganized sectors. Under this initiative, a new scheme E-Shram has been launched. According to the scheme, the Ministry of Labor and Employment and the Government of India will transfer Rs. 1000 to the account of the workers. States like UP Bihar and MP will be get benefited. Recently, on 3rd December 2022, the first installment of the Rs. 1000 has been transferred to the beneficiaries accounts of UP Laborer, Street Vendors, Small Shopkeepers, Hawkers, vegetable and Fruit sellers, etc. If you are among those beneficiaries then to check the status of the payment you can opt for any one method explained below.
- 1 How to Check E Shram Card Status Using Aadhaar Card linked Mobile Number?
- 2 Steps for E Shram Card Balance Status Online Check Using UMANG App
- 3 How to do e Shram Card Balance Check Using e Shram Card Balance Check Helpdesk Number?
- 4 How to Know e Shram Payment Status through Missed Call?
- 5 Other Methods for e Shram Card Balance Check Using e Passbook Statement
- 6 Final Words
- Go to Public Financial Management System (PFMS) official website https://pfms.nic.in/
- Now click on “Know Your Payments“
- Enter Your Bank Name (Enter the First few letters and choose your bank name from the drop-down list)
- Then Enter your account number (which you linked with the card)
- Re-enter your account number to confirm
- Enter the Captcha Code shown in the image
- Click on “Send OTP on Registered Mobile Number“
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar Card
- Now your UP e Shram card payment status will be shown on the screen
Steps for E Shram Card Balance Status Online Check Using UMANG App
- Now open the app and Select Preferred Language
- Then on the next screen click on “Register” button
- Now Enter your Mobile Number, Mark the check box of Terms and Conditions and click on “Register“
- Then login into app using your Mobile Number and MPIN
- If you do not remember your SBI MPIN you can reset it or click the “Login with OTP” option
- After log in to app click on the Search button (🔍) present at the top of the app
- Type “PFMS” in the search box
- Now click on “Know Your Payment (PFMS)”
- Then on the next open page Enter your Bank Account Number, Bank Name and Mobile Number and click on “Submit”
- You will then get the details of your Payment
- If you are getting the message “No record Found” then it means you have not received any amount yet.
How to do e Shram Card Balance Check Using e Shram Card Balance Check Helpdesk Number?
- Firstly, get your 12-digit UAN Number (Universal Account Number) which you will find in your e Shram Card (Printed at the bottom in XXXX XXXX XXXX format)
- Now Dial e Sharm Helpline Number 14434
- Follow the IVR instructions and choose “E Shram” option
- Your call will be transferred to the customer care executive
- The customer Care Executive will ask some questions like your Name, Registered Mobile Number, D.O.B, UAN Number etc. to confirm your authenticity.
- Now you will get the e-shram balance status
How to Know e Shram Payment Status through Missed Call?
You can also do e Shram card balance check /status check by dialing the balance check missed call number of your bank which is linked to your e-Shram Card. By giving missed call you will get the last 5 transaction details of your bank account by SMS. With the help of these details, you can do e shram card beneficiary status check easily. Some of the famous banks’ missed call numbers are:
|State Bank of India MINI Statement:||09223766666|
|Bank of Baroda MINI Statement:||8468001122|
|Canara Bank Mini Statement:||09015734734|
|Central Bank of India Mini Statement:||9555144441|
|United Bank of India Mini Statement:||09223008586|
|Bandhan Bank Mini Statement:||9223008777|
|ICICI Bank Mini Statement:||9594613613|
|HDFC Mini Statement:||1800 2703 355|
For other banks’ missed calls number you can either visit the official website of the bank or can comment below.
Other Methods for e Shram Card Balance Check Using e Passbook Statement
In the other offline methods you can visit your home branch of bank and get your passbook printed so that you can get to know the transactions of your bank account. By this method you can easily know that the balance of e Shram scheme (500/1000Rs.) is added to your account or not.
Some banks provide the facility to download the e statement of the passbook online like bank of baroda passbook statement online , IOB statement download without login, IPPB statement pdf download, PNB passbook download, SBI passbook download, etc. You can also download the account statement of your bank account and know e shram payment status.
We hope this article helped you to know e Shram Card payment status. For any further query you can comment below or can search www.thefinancialblaze.com on google and type your query in the search box.