If you want to know how to de-register BOB World/M-connect Plus app then this article will guide you to delink your account from BOB M-connect app.
Bank of Baroda serves its customers with the best possible services. Mobile banking is one of them. M-Connect Plus is BOB Mobile official app which serves various purposes. BOB customers can avail a number of banking services by using this app like BOB FASTag recharge, Enroll for APY, Set ATM PIN, Update email in account etc
But what If you have lost your mobile phone or you want to switch from old phone to new phone and want to de-register from BOB M-Connect Plus from lost/old mobile. Then you have two options to de-register from M-Connect Plus via Bank of Baroda ATM and BOB Internet banking.
How to download M-Connect Plus BOB App?
You can download it from Play store or Apple store for Android and Apple phones respectively
Methods to De-activate/De-Link BOB World (Old M-connect Plus) BOB App
There are two ways to deactivate or deregister Bob M Connect Plus.
- De-register from BOB World / BOB M-Connect via ATM
- De-activate/De-register from Bank of Baroda WorldM-Connect Plus via Internet banking
Method 1 : Steps to De-activate from mobile banking in Bank of Baroda by ATM
You can De-Link from BOB World (Old M-Connect Plus), Bank of Baroda app by following some simple steps which are mentioned here under
- Visit to BOB ATM outlet
- Insert/Swipe your BOB ATM/Debit card
- Select language Hindi or English
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN
- Now select M-Connect (mobile banking)/ BOB World (mobile banking)
- Click on the De-registration
- Then enter your mobile number and click on “Press if Correct” button
- Re-enter your mobile number and again click on “Press if Correct” button
- After this enter the type of your account Savings or Current account
- Now you will see a message on yours screen saying “De-Registration is successful“
By following these steps you can easily deregister BOB M-Connect Plus through ATM.
- How to Download/Register/Login into BOB World Bank of Baroda App?
- How To Reset Forgot BOB World Transaction PIN (Old BOB M Connect MPIN) Online?
- How to De-register BOB World / BOB M-Connect Plus App?
- How To Download Bank of Baroda Passbook Statement Online? | BOB Mini Statement
- How to Reset Forgot Application Password in Bank of Baroda M Connect?
Method 2: De-activate/De-register from BOB M-Connect Plus via Internet Banking
For De-registering or Deactivating yourself from BOB World (New version of M-Connect BOB Mobile app) by Net banking you have to follow some steps carefully which are mentioned below
- Go to Bank of Baroda official website
- Login into account using your User ID
- Enter your mobile number (with prefix 91)
- Now enter OTP which you will receive on you registered mobile number
- Enter your password and captcha and click on Login button
- Then click on the Services option from the top navbar menu
- Then select “Mobile Banking (BOB World)”
- Now click on the “Deregistration” and click on “Continue” button
- On the next screen your details like your Name, Mobile Number etc will be displayed and click on “Continue“
- Now enter Transaction password and Submit button
- You will then see a message on your screen saying “M-Connect Plus De-Registration successful“
- After completing the process you will also get a confirmation message on registered mobile number
Also Read: How To Do BOB World Registration
These are two methods for de-registration from BOB World/M-Connect Plus app. We hope the guide helped you in knowing the whole process step by step. If you have have query you can comment below. Also for any further help you can call BOB customer care number 1800 258 44 55 / 1800 102 44 55.