|BIC/ SWIFT Codes||Click|
|BRANCH and ATM locator||Click|
|Mobile App||Android | Apple|
|Online Banking||HDFC Internet Banking | HDFC Mobile Banking|
|Online Account Open||HDFC InstaAccount|
|Customer Care Number||Select State|
HDFC Bank is a highly reputed bank that always tries to facilitate its customers with numerous banking services via Net Banking and Mobile Banking. There are numberless services you can avail of without visiting a bank branch.
In our previous article, we discussed how you can download HDFC Account Statement Online and how to change email id in HDFC bank. In this article, you will see how can you delete beneficiaries from your HDFC bank using Internet banking or Mobile Banking.
If you want to transfer money from one to another account online from your HDFC bank account then you have to first add the details of the person to whom you want to send money. That person is called the beneficiary.
You can add or delete beneficiary to your HDFC bank account anytime. For editing the list of your beneficiaries you have to follow some necessary steps carefully.
Requirements of Deleting Beneficiary in HDFC
- Laptop/ Computer/ Mobile Phone.
- Secured Internet Connection.
- HDFC Login credentials for Net banking/ Mobile Banking.
Steps to Delete Beneficiary in HDFC Net Banking
- Visit HDFC Bank official Net banking Portal.
- Enter your User ID/Customer ID and Click on “Continue“
- Then enter IPIN (Password) and login to your account.
- Now select “Fund Transfer” option from the top given menu.
- Go to “Enquiry” section present at the left side menu.
- Click on “View/Delete List of Beneficiaries“.
- Select transaction type and scroll down
- You will find the list of beneficiaries added to your account.
- Now select the beneficiary account you want to delete from the list
- Click the “Delete” button given at the bottom of the list.
- Now go through the details of the beneficiary and click “Confirm” to delete.
- The process will be completed and you will see a message “Your Beneficiary account has been deleted successfully“
- How to Find Forgot HDFC Customer ID Online/Offline?
- Download Interest Certificate, TDS Certificate from HDFC Bank
- How to Download HDFC Bank Account Statement Online?
- How to Register/Login to HDFC Mobile Banking?
- How to Delete Beneficiary in HDFC Bank?
How to Delete Beneficiary in HDFC Bank Mobile App?
- Open HDFC Official Mobile App
Login into Mobile App using HDFC customer ID and Password
- Click on the “Menu” button and Follow these steps
Select the “Pay” option from the drop-down menu list.
Now click on “Money Transfer“.
- Now Select Transfer Mode and Tap on Payee List
Select the Transfer Mode ( NEFT/ IMPS-through Account/ IMPS-through MMID) and then tap on “View All Payee”. Here you will see the list of accounts/ beneficiaries added to your accounts.
- Steps to Delete Beneficiary Permanently
Click on the name of the Payee whose account you want to delete.
All the details of beneficiary will be displayed on the screen.
Read and click on the “DELETE PAYEE“.
Now again click on the “Confirm” to delete the payee/beneficiary from the list permanently.
|Also Read: HDFC FD Interest Certificate Download|
You can add or delete your account beneficiary in HDFC bank account using net banking or mobile banking. In both the methods you have to go to your account section and then go to list of beneficiaries and then you can edit your beneficiaries any time.
You can transfer money using IMPS-MMID option available in HDFC in which you don’t need to add beneficiary to your account. Here you have to provide 7 digit MMID number of the beneficiary, Mobile Number and amount to be transferred.
HDFC new beneficiary transfer limit is up to Rs. 200000 by NEFT, IMPS and funds transfer in the first 24 hours’ time period. And by using RTGS you can send up to Rs. 500000.
Follow the step by step guide given in the article and you can easily remove the payee in HDFC mobile app.
Your new added beneficiary approved and reflects in the list of beneficiaries minimum within 30 min and max in 24 hours.
After login into your Net banking or Mobile Banking you can go to “Fund/Money Transfer” section and you will find the list of beneficiaries. You can follow the steps described in the article.
The activation time for HDFC beneficiary is 30 min but there is no such time for deletion of beneficiary it is an instant process.
We hope this guide helped you in the process to delete/remove beneficiary in HDFC Bank. For further help you can comment us below or call HDFC bank customer care service.