If you are a customer of Axis Bank and forgot Axis bank credit card PIN and/or want to set a new credit card PIN then this article is for you. In our previous article, we discussed consolidated charges in Axis bank and how to download Axis Bank Credit Card Statement online, and now in this article, we will explain how to do credit card pin generation in Axis bank.
Note: The process for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card PIN generation will be the same as mentioned below.
Requirements to Set AXIS Bank Credit Card PIN
- Secured Internet Connection: For using Net Banking and/or Mobile Banking option for Axis bank credit card new PIN generate
- Axis Bank Net Banking User ID and Password or mPIN: If you are using Net Banking to generate the Credit Card PIN of Axis Bank
- Axis Bank Mobile App: If you want to use Axis Mobile App to Generate a new Credit Card PIN
- Registered Mobile Number with Axis Bank Account
- Axis Bank Credit Card: To enter your Axis Card Number and Expiry Date
- Your Date of Birth (D.O.B)
Method 1: Steps for Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Change/Set Using Mobile App
- Open the Axis Bank Mobile App using 6 Digit Axis Bank MPIN
- Now on the main screen go to the “Quick Links” option
- Tap on “Credit Cards”
- All the Credit Cards will appear on the screen
- Now tap on that Credit Card for which you want to Generate/Change the PIN
- Click on the “Control Center” option present at the bottom of the screen
- On the next screen click on the “Set PIN” option
- Now click on “Send OTP” and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter 8 digit OTP received on your phone
- On the next page create and enter New Axis Bank Credit Card PIN and Confirm it by entering it again
- Now click on “Set PIN”
- Then again enter your 6-digit mPIN to set up your New Axis Bank Credit Card PIN
- Now click on “Confirm” and your new PIN will be set successfully
Method 2: How to Generate Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Using AXIS Bank Customer Care IVR Number (Phone Banking)?
- Dial axis bank credit card pin generation number 1860 419 5555 / 1860 500 5555 from your registered Mobile Number
- Follow the instructions and choose the option “Generate PIN for Credit Card“
- Firstly, you have to obtain an Activation Passcode which will be sent to your registered mobile number
- For this process firstly enter your 16 Digits Credit Card Number
- Then enter the Expiry date of your Credit Card (MM/YY), Example: If the expiry date of your Axis Credit Card Number is June 2023 then enter 0623
- Now enter your Date of Birth(DD/MM/YYYY), Example: If your D.O.B is 7 July 1990 then enter 07071990
- After this, you have to enter your 10-digit registered mobile number
- Then you will receive an Activation Code/One-time Activation Code on your registered mobile number which will be valid for the next three hours
- Now, enter your Activation Code
- After this, you can create and enter your new 4-digit AXIS Bank Credit Card PIN
- To confirm your new PIN enter this new created PIN again
- Your new AXIS Bank Credit Card PIN is Set Now and you will receive the confirmation SMS of the successful completion of Axis credit card online activation
- How to Get Axis Credit Card Statement Download Online?
- What are Consolidated Account Charges in Axis Bank? | Refund Axis Consolidated Charges
- How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card?
- How To Do Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Generation Online? | Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Generation
- How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card For Online Transaction?
Method 3: Steps for AXIS Bank Credit Card Activation/New PIN Generation Online Through Net Banking
- Firstly login into Axis Bank Net Banking Portal using your Axis Bank Net Banking Login ID and Password
- You can also log in using your Axis Bank Debit Card Details and/or mPIN
- Now enter the OTP which you will receive on your registered mobile number
- After logging into the account click on the “Accounts” section
- Here under the “Cards” section click on “My Credit Cards”
- Now click on the “More Services”
- Then again click on “Change PIN” and then on the “Go” button
- Now enter your New PIN twice
- Again you will receive an OTP (NETSECURE CODE) on your registered mobile number
- Now enter the OTP and your New AXIS Bank Credit Card PIN will be set successfully
Method 4: How to Set AXIS Bank Credit Card PIN via ATM?
- Visit Near By Axis Bank ATM outlet
- Insert/Swipe your AXIS Bank Credit Card
- Now select “SET PIN” / “Generate PIN” option
- Note: If you already have received OTP for PIN reset/generate then you have to choose the “Set pin having an OTP” option and skip the next few steps of entering D.O.B, Card Expiry Date, and Registered Mobile Number
- Enter your Date of Birth (YYYYMMDD)
- Example: If your D.O.B is 5 June 1990 then enter 19900605
- Now enter your Credit Card Expiry date (MMYY)
- Then enter your 10 Digit Registered Mobile Number
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- After entering the OTP you now have to set up your new Credit Card PIN of AXIS Bank
- At last you will get an Axis bank credit card activation SMS on your registered mobile number for successfully completing the Axis bank credit card pin generation procedure
There are three methods for Axis bank credit card activation for the online transactions. You can use net banking, mobile banking or phone banking to activate your Axis credit card for domestic as well as international transactions. In the Mobile App under the Credit Card section and in Net Banking under the services option, you can enable your card for the online transaction.
There are four methods to generate the Axis Bank Credit Card PIN. You can change it using Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking and/or Using ATM. For a step-by-step guide read the above article carefully.
If you blocked your card temporarily using your Axis bank Mobile App then you can simply unblock it using the same steps which you followed at the time of the blocking card. If your card has been blocked due to entering the wrong PIN more than three times then it will automatically be unblocked after 24 hours. Also, you can take help from a customer care executive to unblock your card.
Now you can easily block and replace Axis Debit Card online. In order to hotlist/block, your debit card writes “BLOCKCARD” in your text box and send it to 5676782. Also, you can choose other methods to block your Axis bank card like you can use Net Banking, Mobile Banking or Phone Banking to block your ATM card. Also, you can directly block your card using Axis Bank official.
We hope this guide helped you in generating or creating a new PIN for your Axis Bank Credit Card. For any further help, you can write a comment below or call Axis bank customer care number 1860 419 5555 at any time.