If you are a customer of bob and after ATM PIN forgot want to know how to change bob ATM PIN or you just opened a new account in BOB and seeking how to generate ATM PIN for BOB debit card online then this article is for you.
For security reasons now BOB does not send ATM Debit Card PIN physically. Only an ATM card will be sent to you by post and then you have to generate your own ATM PIN using any method among the different methods provided by the Baroda Bank (explained below).
In our previous articles on Bank of Baroda, we discussed how to deregister bob world and how to download statement from bob world and now here we are going to explain different methods of how to generate a BOB ATM PIN online if you forgot atm pin bob.
- 1 Points to Remember before BOB ATM PIN Generation Online
- 2 Requirements of BOB ATM PIN Generate
- 3 Method 1: How to Generate BOB ATM PIN via ATM?
- 4 Method 2: BOB Debit Card PIN Generation Online using BOB World App?
- 5 Method 3: BOB ATM PIN Generate Online using Net Banking
- 6 Method 4: How to Generate ATM PIN in BOB using Customer Care Number (Contact Centre IVR)?
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Other BOB Related Posts
- 9 Final Words
Points to Remember before BOB ATM PIN Generation Online
- Your mobile number must be linked with your BOB bank account. If not then firstly complete the steps of bank of Baroda mobile number update online
- If using an online or offline method you are still not able to set BOB ATM PIN online/offline then call the toll-free number 1800 102 44 55 and make a request for a physical PIN mailer.
- All types of BOB debit cards are not eligible to generate Green PIN. For those types of ATM Debit Cards, you can make a request for a physical PIN mailer.
Requirements of BOB ATM PIN Generate
- BOB ATM Card
- BOB Account Number
- Registered Mobile Number
- BOB Transaction Password and BOB User ID: If you want to use the Net Banking method of atm pin generation bob
Method 1: How to Generate BOB ATM PIN via ATM?
- Go to the nearby BOB ATM outlet
- Swipe/Insert your BOB Debit Card
- Now choose the preferred language
- Then select the “Set/Regenerate PIN” option
- On the next screen “Enter your 14-digit BOB Account Number” and press the “Correct” button
- After this, you have to Enter your Account Number again
- Then on the next screen, you have to Enter your registered mobile number of BOB
- Now Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- After this Enter New ATM PIN
- Then you have to re-enter your new BOB ATM PIN
- Finally, your bank of Baroda ATM PIN generation process will be completed
Method 2: BOB Debit Card PIN Generation Online using BOB World App?
- Download and complete BOB World registration
- Now login into the app using 4 digits BOB Login PIN or Biometric
- Now tap on the “Cards” option present at the bottom of the dashboard
- Then choose the “Set Debit Card PIN” option from the list
- After this on the next screen click on the “New PIN” option
- Now you have to enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- On the next screen Enter the new BOB ATM PIN twice
- Then enter BOB Transaction PIN
- Your request for setting an ATM PIN in BOB will be accepted.
- So by this method, you can easily complete the process of bob atm pin generated by mobile
Method 3: BOB ATM PIN Generate Online using Net Banking
- Login into the Bank of Baroda Net Banking portal
- Now click on the “Services” option
- Then choose the “Set/Reset Debit card PIN” option
- Enter your BOB Customer ID and click on the “Continue” button
- Enter the ATM card details for which you want to generate an atm pin in bob
- Now enter your DOB
- After this, you need to enter the Expiry Date and Year of your BOB ATM Debit Card
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number in BOB.
- Then click on the “Validate OTP“
- Here you have to enter your new BOB ATM PIN
- Again enter the same PIN (new created PIN)
- After this, you need to Enter your BOB Transaction PIN and BOB User ID
- Your bob net banking atm pin generation will be completed and you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number by SMS
Method 4: How to Generate ATM PIN in BOB using Customer Care Number (Contact Centre IVR)?
- Dial 1800 258 4455 or 1800 102 4455 from your registered mobile number
- Now choose the preferred language first
- Then choose the “Banking service & Other Information” option
- Now enter your BOB 14 digits account number
- Now choose the ‘Reissue Debit card PIN’ option
- Then enter the last 4 digits BOB ATM Card PIN and Expiry Date printed on your card
- After this, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number
- You then need to enter the OTP received and have to enter your new BOB ATM PIN twice
- After this, you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number for successful creating an ATM PIN in the Bank of Baroda
If you have lost or forgotten your Bank of Baroda ATM Debit Card PIN then you can do bob debit card pin generation online or offline. In online methods, you can do bank of Baroda debit card activation online via Net Banking or Mobile Banking (BOB World app). And in the offline method, you can set it by ATM outlet or by visiting the home branch.
How can I get my bob atm pin online?
Yes by using BOB Mobile Banking or Net Banking you can reset your ATM PIN at any time. But if you want to get your old ATM PIN then it is not possible to retrieve it by any means. So you have re-generate it again.
Other BOB Related Posts
- How To Change/Register Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda Online/Offline?
- How To Download Bank of Baroda Passbook Statement Online? | BOB Mini Statement
- How To Reset Forgot BOB World Transaction PIN (Old BOB M Connect MPIN) Online?
- How to Download/Register/Login into BOB World Bank of Baroda App?
- How to Reset Forgot Application Password in Bank of Baroda M Connect?
We hope this guide has helped you in your query that how to change the PIN in BOB ATM/generate Green PIN for the new ATM. If you further need any assistance you can comment below or can search www.thefinancialblaze.com on your browser and enter your query in the “Search Box“.