In this article you will get to know the steps to SBI Card PIN generation in case your SBI ATM PIN forgot or you want to change your existing SBI Debit Card PIN. If you are an existing SBI customer or just completed SBI yono account opening online procedure and want to generate the PIN of your new ATM card then this article is for you.
- 1 Requirements for SBI PIN Generation
- 2 Steps for SBI New ATM PIN Generation using ATM
- 3 How to do SBI ATM PIN Generation Online Using Net Banking?
- 4 Steps for SBI Debit Card PIN Generation by SMS
- 5 How to do SBI ATM PIN Reset/Create by Calling Customer Care (IVR)?
- 6 How to do SBI ATM Debit Card PIN Change Online?
- 7 Steps for SBI Debit Card PIN Generation Online in YONO
- 8 Other SBI-Related Posts
- 9 FAQs
- 10 Final Words
Requirements for SBI PIN Generation
- State Bank ATM Debit Card Number
- SBI Account Number
- Register mobile number with SBI
- Your Date of Year: If you want to do SBI ATM PIN generation by IVR
Steps for SBI New ATM PIN Generation using ATM
- Visit your nearby SBI ATM outlet
- Swipe/Insert your SBI ATM Card
- Now choose the “PIN Generation” option
- Now Enter your 11-digit SBI Account number and click on “Confirm“
- Then in the next step enter your 10-digit SBI registered mobile number
- After confirming your mobile number you will get the Green PIN(OTP) on your registered mobile number
- Note: In the text message you will get your for-digit PIN in words for Example: If the OTP is 4456 then in the text message it will not be written in the digit form it will be written as Four Four Five Six
- Here, the process of generating a one-time password will be completed and again you have to insert/swipe your card for creating/changing your State Bank of India ATM PIN. Follow the steps mentioned below for the SBI ATM PIN change
How to do SBI ATM PIN Generation Online Using Net Banking?
- Login into the SBI Net Banking portal using your SBI username and Password
- If you do not have Net Banking access then firstly complete the process of how to activate sbi net banking
- Now enter the 8-digit OTP received on your registered mobile number with SBI
- After login into your net banking account click on the “e-Services” option present on the top menu bar
- Then click on “ATM Card Service“
- Now choose the “ATM PIN Generation” option
- On the next page, you have to choose the method (Using One Time Password(OTP) / Using SBI Profile Password) and validate the process
- On the next page, your active cards will be shown on the screen
- Select the ATM Card for which you want to do SBI PIN generation online
- Next, enter the first 2 digits of your new PIN which you want to create
- The next 2 digits of the PIN will be chosen by the bank and sent to you by SMS.
- Now Enter your New 4 digits PIN (The first two digits chosen by you followed by two digits sent to you by the bank via SMS)
- The process of new SBI card PIN generation online will be done successfully
Steps for SBI Debit Card PIN Generation by SMS
- Open the SMS app on your mobile phone
- Type PIN<space>last four digits of your ATM card<space>last four digits of your account number
- For Example: If your Card Number is XXXX XXXX XXXX 1234 and your SBI account number is XXXX XXX 7890 then type: PIN 1234 7890
- Now send this SMS to 567676
- After this, you will get a four-digit SBI Debit Card PIN on your registered mobile number
- This code will be valid for 24 hours only
- Now you have to visit the nearby SBI ATM Outlet to change your SBI Debit Card PIN.
- Follow the steps given below for the SBI card PIN change
How to do SBI ATM PIN Reset/Create by Calling Customer Care (IVR)?
- Dial SBI Customer Care number 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 for to SBI Debit Card PIN from your registered mobile number
- Now select your preferred language
- Then choose the option for “ATM Card/Prepaid Card” option
- After this choose the “ATM Card PIN Generation/Change” option
- Now select the option that you are calling from your registered mobile number
- After this, you have to Enter the last 5 digits of your ATM/ Debit Card of State Bank of India
- Now Enter the last 5 digits of your Account Number
- Then Enter your Birth year (YYYY)
- You will get your ATM Green PIN by SMS on your registered mobile number.
- But this code is valid for 24 hours only so you have to visit your nearby SBI ATM machine to generate a new ATM SBI PIN.
- Follow the steps explained below for SBI card change PIN
How to do SBI ATM Debit Card PIN Change Online?
- Go to the SBI ATM outlet and Swipe/Insert your Debit Card
- Now select the “Banking” option
- Now enter the four-digit PIN you received on your registered mobile number
- Then select the “PIN Change” option
- Here you have to enter your New PIN (4 digits) two times
- At last, you will get the confirmation message on your screen for a successful SBI Debit Card PIN change online
Steps for SBI Debit Card PIN Generation Online in YONO
Please note that there is no such option for YONO ATM PIN generation. You can only do SBI debit card activation in the SBI YONO. To create or make a new ATM PIN of SBI you can opt for any method explained above. As soon as the feature will be added to the YONO app, we will update it in this article.
Other SBI-Related Posts
- How To Do SBI ATM Debit Card PIN Generation Online?
- How To Do SBI Mobile Number Register/Change Online?
- How to Add Beneficiary in SBI YONO & YONO Lite App? | How to Transfer Money from SBI Yono App?
- How to Deregister Yono SBI App Online?
- How to do SBI Net Banking Registration & Login Without Going to Bank With/Without ATM Card Online?
Yes, you can apply new SBI ATM Card using the SBI Net Banking facility or Mobile Banking using YONO SBI ATM apply method.
If you have registered a mobile number with SBI then you can simply generate SBI debit card PIN by phone. All you have to do is Type PIN<space>last four digits of your ATM card<space>last four digits of your account number and send this SMS to 567676. For full step-by-step detail read the article carefully.
You can simply unblock SBI Debit Card by various methods. Those methods are using the Yono SBI app, using the SBI YONO LITE app, sending SMS, calling customer care, and visiting the home branch. You can opt for any of these methods and unblock your SBI ATM card.
We hope you have found this article helpful and get the proper step-by-step solution to creating the new ATM PIN of the State bank of India. If you still have any doubts or queries then you can comment below or can search www.thefinancialblaze.com on google and write your query in the Search Box.