Recently, the Bank of Baroda has officially discontinued the BOB mPassbook App. Also, the BOB M Connect Plus app is upgraded and renamed “BOB World”.
Now you will not be able to use the BOB m Passbook app for checking e passbook. Also, this app is no longer be available to download from Play Store / Apple Store.
Now for downloading details of transactions of the BOB passbook you have to use the Internet Banking or Mobile Banking option.
In this article, we will tell you the steps to get the BOB e passbook check and download the statement. Also, you will see some of the other methods of checking the last 5 transactions of your BOB bank account using Missed Call and SMS options. In addition to this, you also get a step-by-step guide to requesting for account statement by visiting the bank.
- 1 Requirements for Downloading Bank of Baroda Passbook Online
- 2 Download BOB World Application (Bank of Baroda Mini Statement App)
- 3 Download Bank of Baroda Account Statement Via Mobile Banking App BOB World
- 4 How to Download Bank of Baroda e Statement via Net Banking?
- 5 Other Methods to Check Online Passbook in Bank of Baroda (BOB Mini Statement)
- 6 Bank of Baroda e Statement Password Format
- 7 Other Related Post of BOB
- 8 FAQs
- 9 Final Words
Requirements for Downloading Bank of Baroda Passbook Online
- BOB Net Banking User Name and Password : If you are – by Net Banking
- BOB World App– If you are – via BOB Mobile Banking
- Secured Internet Connection
- Registered Email ID with BOB Bank Account: If you are using BOB World App to download Bank of Baroda passbook online or requesting in branch for sending e passbook on email
Download BOB World Application (Bank of Baroda Mini Statement App)
Download Bank of Baroda Account Statement Via Mobile Banking App BOB World
- Login into BOB World App using BOB Login PIN or Biometric which you set at the time of BOB World Registration
- Now on the home screen you will find the option of “Passbook” under the “My BOB” section
- Tap on the “Passbook” option
- Now choose your account type among the given options like Savings, Current, Loan, Deposits, OD/CC and Other Type.
- On the next screen your account number will be displayed
- Now tap on “View Statement” option
- This list of your account transactions will be appeared on the next screen
- On the top of the statement you will find the download symbol (⇩)
- Tap on the download symbol
- Choose the format in which you want to download the statement file (PDF/CSV)
- Your statement will be downloaded on your phone successfully
How to Download Bank of Baroda e Statement via Net Banking?
- Go to Bank of Baroda official website https://www.bankofbaroda.in/baroda-connect-internet-banking.htm
- Choose “Retail User“
- Login in to BOB Net Banking using your User ID and Password
- Now go to the “Accounts” section
- Then select “Operative Accounts” option from the drop down menu
- You will see the list of all your operative accounts in Bank of Baroda
- Now click on the three vertical dots symbol ( ⁝ ) “More Actions” present at the right end of the row of your selected BOB bank account
- Click on “Generate Account Statement” option from the drop down list
- The recent transactions of your BOB bank account will be shown on the screen
- Now click on “Search Transactions“
- Select the range by Entering the “Date From (DD/MM/YYYY)” and “Date To (DD/MM/YYYY)” options
- Now fill the other options like “Transactions For“,”Last N Transactions“, “Amount Type“, “Amount From“, “Amount To” etc
- Click on “Search” button
- Now at the bottom of the transactions lists you will find “Download” section
- Here in three different formats of files you can – XLS, PDF and TEXT
- Click on the required format icon and your can download the bank of Baroda statement
Other Methods to Check Online Passbook in Bank of Baroda (BOB Mini Statement)
There are some other methods by which you can check the BOB Passbook transactions. These are the simplest methods for which you do not need any Net Banking and Mobile Banking Registration. Also, you do not need an internet facility to get the Debit and Credit details of the BOB Passbook.
All you need is a registered mobile number in BOB that is linked with your Bank of Baroda bank account.
Method 1 : – Get Mini Statement Bank of Baroda By Missed Call
- From your registered mobile number dial BOB MINI Statement No 8468 00 1122
- The call will be disconnected automatically
- You will get Bank of Baroda last 5 transaction on your phone by text message
Method 2: – How to Get BOB Mini Statement by SMS?
- Open the text message box on your phone
- Type MINI < space > Last 4 digit of account number
- Example: if account number is 17610400001234 type: MINI 1234
- Send SMS to 8422009988
- You will get Bank of Baroda last 5 transaction by SMS on your registered mobile number
Method 3: – How to Get Bank of Baroda Online Passbook by Visiting Branch?
- Visit your BOB home branch
- Ask for Bank of Baroda Statement Request Form /”Customer Request Form” to the bank executive
- Fill all the required details in the form
- Under the “Other Account Related Services” choose Passbook required: Yes/No [If No, Request for statement of account through e-mail id option
- And then hand over this duly filled form to the bank official
- You will get Bank of Baroda 6 month Statement online on your registered email ID
Download Bank of Baroda Statement Request Form Here
Bank of Baroda e Statement Password Format
After receiving your e passbook via email you need an e-statement password to open this pdf. Bank of Baroda pdf password is your registered mobile number. Enter your 10 digit mobile number which is linked with your BOB account.
If your registered mobile number is 9876543210 then bob bank statement pdf password will be 9876543210
Method 4: – Check Bank of Baroda Mini Statement SMS using USSD (*99#) service
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number
- Then enter BOB or first 4 digits of your IFSC code
- Then choose the bank account number( in case of more than one bank account)
- Then enter last 6 digits of Debit Card <space> Expiry Date and click Submit
- Enter your 4 or 6 digit UPI PIN
- Now choose the “Transactions “option
- And last 5 transactions of your BOB bank account will be shown on the screen
Other Related Post of BOB
- How To Reset Forgot BOB World Transaction PIN (Old BOB M Connect MPIN) Online?
- How To Download Bank of Baroda Passbook Statement Online? | BOB Mini Statement
- How to Download/Register/Login into BOB World Bank of Baroda App?
- How to De-register BOB World / BOB M-Connect Plus App?
- How to Reset Forgot Application Password in Bank of Baroda M Connect?
You can get your Bank of Baroda account statement on your email ID by using the BOB Mobile app. Follow the steps explained in the article to get it on your email ID. Also, you can request your branch to send an email statement to your registered email address. For this, you have to fill the application form BOB for the email statement. You can also download the form from the link given above.
You can get your bank statement on your registered email ID. You have to request your branch to send an e passbook on your registered email ID. Also, there is a facility in almost every bank for the monthly statements. In this facility every month you will get details of your all transaction on your email ID.
You can get a statement from your bank offline. You can generate a mini statement using your registered mobile number. You can use the missed call facility in which you have to do a missed call on the number provided by your bank. For getting your mini statement offline in BOB you have to dial 8468 00 1122
If you have forgotten your application password of the BOB M-Connect Plus App then you can simply reset BOB Application Password by click on “Forgot Application Password” present at the bottom of the Login page of the app.
We hope this guide helped you to get your BOB bank account statement online. For any further queries, you can call BOB Toll free numbers 1800 258 44 55, 1800 102 44 55 or comments us below.