If you are Bank of India’s customer and want to check or download the Bank of India passbook statement online/offline, then this article is for you. In our previous article, we explained about Positive Pay System bank of India and How to update KYC in BOI online now in this article, we will explain the Bank of India online passbook check/download procedure in detail. Firstly we will tell you the requirements for Bank of India account statement download then will explain the different methods of how you can get a BOI bank statement PDF online.
- 1 Requirements of Bank of India Passbook Check/Download
- 2 Download the Bank of India Statement App
- 3 How To Get/Download Bank of India Passbook Online Using BOI Mobile Banking App?
- 4 Steps To Send Bank Statement of Bank of India in Email ID
- 5 BOI e Statement Password Format
- 6 Steps For BOI Passbook Download Online Through Net Banking
- 7 Other Method For BOI Statement Check/Download
- 8 FAQs
- 9 Final Words
Requirements of Bank of India Passbook Check/Download
- Bank of India Mobile Application: If you want to download the e-statement of your account using mobile banking
- BOI Net Banking: If you want to use Bank of India Net Banking to get the BOI account e-passbook online
- Registered Mobile Number in BOI: To open the PDF file of the statement you need your registered mobile number
- Registered Email ID in Bank of India: If you want to send the account statement of BOI in your Email ID
Download the Bank of India Statement App
Bank of India’s mobile app BOI Mobile is the only official app that is used to view/download the Bank of India Statement online. You can download the app from Play Store or Apple Store for Android or Apple phones respectively. Also, you can download the Bank of India passbook app here by clicking the buttons below
How To Get/Download Bank of India Passbook Online Using BOI Mobile Banking App?
- Login into Bank of India Mobile App BOI Mobile using your Customer ID/ User ID/ Mobile Number and your Login PIN
- Now tap on “mPassbook” option
- Then select the Bank of India Account for which you want to download the e-passbook statement
- Now choose the options among these options Last Month/ Last Three Months / Last Six Months / Last One year
- Also, you can choose a custom date range for the statement
- Now tap on the “Get Statement” option given at the bottom
- If you want to download this on your phone then tap on “Generate PDF”
- Your statement of Bank of India will be downloaded on your mobile phone
- Now you can open the PDF using the Password (The format of the password is given below)
Steps To Send Bank Statement of Bank of India in Email ID
- Login into BOI Mobile App using your Customer ID/ User ID/ Mobile Number and Login PIN
- Now on the main screen click on “mPassbook“
- Then select your Bank of India Account
- Now select the duration among these options Last Month/ Last Three Months / Last Six Months / Last One year
- You can also choose a custom date range
- Now tap on “Get Statement“
- Then tap on the “Email Statement” button
- Now the statement will be sent on your registered Email ID
- You can open it with the password format given below
- How to Submit Bank of India Cheque Details (Positive Pay) Online
- How to Update KYC Online in Bank of India?
- How To Download Bank of India Account Statement Online?
BOI e Statement Password Format
In the Bank of India, the password to open the e Passbook statement consists of 8 digits. The first four and last four digits of your registered mobile number make the 8-digit password to open the PDF file of the online statement Bank of India Statement.
|For Example: |
If your registered mobile number is 9876543210 then your password will be 98763210
Steps For BOI Passbook Download Online Through Net Banking
- Visit Bank of India Net Banking Portal
- Login into your account using User ID and Password
- Now click on the “Accounts” option present at the top nav menu
- Now choose your account
- Then select the “Account Statement” from the “Options” menu
- Click on “Go“
- Now select the date range for which you want to download the BOI Account Statement
- Then select the format of the statement
- After this click on the “Statement” button
- Your account transactions details will be shown on the screen then
- Then click on the “Save as PDF” button
- Your account statement will be downloaded to your computer
Other Method For BOI Statement Check/Download
If you do not want to download the Bank of India account statement online then you can choose the offline method to get Bank of India bank statement. In this method, you have to visit your home branch of BOI and follow the steps listed below
Steps to Get Bank Statement of BOI via Visiting Home Branch
- Visit your base branch of Bank of India
- Ask for the statement form from the bank officials
- Fill the forms with all the necessary details asked in the form
- Now attach the self-attested documents mentioned above with the form
- Hand over the duly filled form to the bank executive
- After verifying your details you will get a printed copy of your bank statement
You can either use BOI Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the Bank of India e passbook online. You can download the file in PDF/TXT/EXCEL format. Follow the steps given in the article to get the e-statement in the Bank of India online.
If you don’t want to use the online method of downloading the Bank of India online statement then you can simply use the offline method to get your account transactions details. For this, you need to visit your Bank of India home branch and fill out the form to get the printed copy of your account statement.
There is a fixed password pattern to open the Bank of India Statement file. To open the e passbook file you need to enter the first 8 digits of your registered mobile number as a file password.
Bank of India official mobile app BOI Mobile is the only BOI statement app to download the e-statement online. You can download it from Play Store and Apple Store for Android and Apple Mobiles respectively. Also, you can download the app from the download button given in the above article.
We hope this article helped you with BOI statement download/check online and offline. If you have any further queries you can call the Bank of India customer care toll-free number 1800 220 229 / 1800 103 1906 or can write a comment below.