Many times ICICI bank customers need to check their account transaction details online and in that case, ICICI online passbook facility helps them to check and download the e-statement of their ICICI bank account.
In this article, you will find the methods of ICICI bank passbook download/check online. In our previous article, we explained How to Update ICICI KYC online and now we will explain step by step guide to get the ICICI passbook details online.
Requirements Of ICICI Bank Statement Download Online
- Your ICICI Acccount Number, ICICI ATM Debit Card Number and PIN: If you want to download the statement without login into Net Banking or Mobile Banking of ICICI Bank
- ICICI Net Banking Registration: To use net banking option to download the e statement
- ICICI Mobile Banking Registration: To get the account details in PDF form using the mobile app of ICICI bank
- Registered email ID: to receive the account statement by email
How To Download/View ICICI Bank Statement Without Login?
- Visit the ICICI official website
- Go to Savings Account statement download portal
- Now enter your ICICI Debit Card Number
- Then enter your ICICI Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Now provide your ICICI Bank account number and click on “Next”
- You will get your account transactions details
How To Check/Download ICICI Bank Statement Online Using Net Banking?
- Visit ICICI Bank Net Banking Portal
- Now login into your Net Banking account using your ICICI Bank User ID and Password
- Now on the top of the dashboard click on the “Bank Accounts” option
- Then click on “e Statements“
- And then choose “Bank Account” option for “Download e Statement For My” category
- Note: You can also choose Credit Card/Demat/PPF Account options here for the e statements of your ICICI credit card statement , Demat Account or PPF Account
- Now choose the Account Number for which you want your ICICI statement
- Then select the Time period (1Month/2 Months/ 3 Months/ 6 Months/ Last One Year or any Last three year Financial Year)
- And then click on “View Detailed Statement“
- Now choose “E Statement” option
- Note: You can also choose “Statement Over Mail” option here if you want to get your ICICI bank saving account statement on your registered email ID
- Now select the format PDF/XLS in which you want to download the statement file, and click “OK“
- The PDF/XLS statement of passbook icici bank will be downloaded on your Laptop/PC
- Now you can open the file and use it easily.
How To Download Statement Of ICICI Bank Passbook Online Using Mobile App?
- Login into ICICI Mobile App iMobile Pay by entering your 4 digit Login PIN
- Now under the “My Savings Account” click on “Statement”
- Then click on “Detailed Statement“
- Then click the period (Last 1 month/ Last 3 Months/ Last 6 Months/ Last 1year) for the e statement or you can choose the start date and end date and get a customized statement of your ICICI bank account
- Now clcik on “View PDF” option to get it as a PDF file format
- Note: You can also choose “Send Over Email” option to get ICICI account statement on your email ID
- Now this file will be opened in the your
- Here you can download the ICICI bank statement PDF file using Download option
Steps To Get/Download ICICI Bank e Statement By Monthly e Statement By Email
By choosing the Monthly email statement service you get an email statement on your email ID every month. Also, you can opt for this daily, weekly or fortnightly. Every time you will receive the mail from ICICI bank in which your account statement will be attached and you can easily download ICICI e statement from there.
But for availing of this option, you have to get this service activated for your ICICI bank account. Although at the time of opening the account in ICICI Online or Offline you can choose this service. If you have not done this then you can follow the simple steps listed below to activate the ICICI Monthly Statement service.
Steps to Register/ Activate ICICI Monthly e-Statement Service Online
- Login into your ICICI Net Banking Account
- Go to Dashboard and click on “Services”
- Now click on “Register For Statements“
- Provide your email ID and click “Submit“
- Also, you can get this option under Accounts > e-Statements
- After activating this service you will get ICICI bank passbook statement online every month
Steps To Link Your Email ID in ICICI bank account for Monthly email Statement Offline
- Visit your ICICI home branch
- Take your one ID proof and one address proof copy with you
- Now ask for the Channel Registration Form from the bank officials
- Fill the form carefully and request for email Monthly statement service activation
- After 1-2 working days your email ID will be linked to your bank account
- Then you will get the icici bank passbook online print anytime
You can use the ICICI mobile application “iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank” to download the account statement online using your mobile phone. Under the “My Savings Account” choose the “statement” option and you can download the PDF file of your account statement easily. For a detailed guide read the above article carefully.
If you have your account number then you can call the customer care number of ICICI Bank and tell them to activate the monthly account statement service for your account number. After verifying some details the service will be activated and you can get and download the account statement of your ICICI bank easily.
In both the methods either you choose Net Banking or Mobile Banking you will get the “Get over email” option to receive the account statement. From there you can get the account transaction details by email. On the other hand, if you have activated the service of the Monthly statement then every month you will receive the statement by email. If you have not gotten this service activated yet, you can follow the steps explained in the article to avail of this service.
If you want to download the Credit Card Statement of your ICICI Bank. Then follow the steps explained in the above article to download the account statement using Net Banking and choose the option Credit Card instead of Bank Account in the e-statement option. For detailed procedures read the article.
Other ICICI Bank Related Topics
We hope this guide helped you in downloading ICICI bank account statement online. If you face any problem you can contact the ICICI Bank customer care number 1860 120 7777 or write a comment below.