If you are an IPPB customer and searching for the steps to get the e passbook statement download of the IPPB bank account online then this article is for you. In this article, we will discuss the detailed method to download the IPPB statement online. Firstly, we will tell the requirements of getting a statement online and then we will see the steps to download the statement without visiting the bank.
Requirements for IPPB Passbook Download Online
- IPPB Mobile Application
- IPPB Account Number
- IPPB Customer ID
- Your Date of Bith (D.O.B)
- Registered Mobile Numbe in IPPB
- An active Email ID
Steps to Get India Post Payment Bank Passbook Online
- Step 1: Download the IPPB Mobile Application
- Step 2: Register into IPPB Mobile Banking App
- Step 3: Register your Email ID with IPPB Bank
- Step 4: Make a Request for an IPPB account statement download
Step 1: India Post Payment Bank App Download
You can download the India Post Payments Bank app for your Android/Apple Phones from Play Store/ Apple Store easily. Also, you can visit the IPPB official website and follow the links to download the app on your mobile. You can also do IPPB mobile banking app download by clicking the buttons given hereunder.
Step 2: Register into IPPB Mobile Application
- Download and open the IPPB Mobile Banking Application on your mobile
- Now tap on “Login Now” option
- Then enter your India Post Payments Bank account number
- After entering the Account Number enter your Customer ID in IPPB ( You can find it on the card which you’ve received by the IPPB after opening the account) and D.O.B
- Then enter your registered mobile number with IPPB
- Then click on “Register“
- Now create a 4-digit IPPB MPIN and enter it twice and tap on “Set MPIN“
- Then you will get a 6 digit OTP number on your registered mobile number in IPPB
- Enter the OTP and tap on “Submit”
- Your registration in India Post Payment Bank Mobile Banking will be successful and you can now login into the app using your MPIN
Step 3: Link Your e-Mail ID for IPPB Passbook PDF Download
- Open the IPPB Mobile App on your mobile using your MPIN
- Now tap on the “Services” option
- Then choose the “Update Email ID” option
- Now enter the email ID which you want to link to your bank account in IPPB
- Then click on “Update” and your email id will be updated in your account
Step 4: Steps for India Post Payment Bank Passbook Download by IPPB Mobile App
- Download and Register into IPPB Mobile App
- Now open the IPPB App using 4 digit MPIN
- Now on the main screen tap on the “Services” option
- You can also tap on the burger menu button (), present at the top right corner of the screen where you will find this “Services” option too
- Then select the “Update Statement Options” from the list of options
- Here choose the option of delivery either “Email” or “By post“
- If your Email ID is not updated in India Post Payments Bank then follow the procedure given above in this article to link your email ID with IPPB Bank
- After this, you have to choose the duration for the IPPB account statement like Quarterly/ Monthly/ Half Yearly/ Yearly and click on “Update“
- Now you will get a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile number for authentication purposes
- Enter the OTP and click on “Submit“
- Then go to the inbox section of your email account for the IPPB account statement to download on your mobile or computer
- Now you can open the PDF of the India Post Payment Bank statement by using the password format given below
Format of IPPB e Statement Password
In order to open the PDF file of the IPPB statement, you have to enter 10 character password. The first four characters will be the first four characters of your Name (in Uppercase) and the last 6 characters will be the digits of your D.O.B in DDMMYY format.
|Example: If your name is Mohit Kumar and your D.O.B is 12.06.1989 then your password will be MOHI120689|
Other Method To Get IPPB Statement
The other method to get India Post Payments Bank Statement is the offline method. In this method, you have to visit your home branch of Post Payments Bank and request the bank executives for a printed copy of your account statement. This service may cost some charges so you should confirm this before requesting the account statement of Post Payments Bank.
You can simply download the IPPB Mobile Banking app and can download the statement of your bank account by following the steps explained in the article in detail. In the statement, you will get all the details like transactions done in your account and your account details like your Account number, Customer ID IPPB, etc.
You can either download it with the help of your IPPB Mobile app online or can directly get the statement printed at your home branch.
In Indian Post Payments Bank, you can know about your account balance either by sending an SMS or giving a Missed call. For Balance inquiry give a Missed call to 8424046556 or send an SMS, BAL to 7738062873.
Other Related Posts to IPPB
We hope this article helped you in knowing the step-by-step guide to downloading the India post payment bank statement online. If you find any difficulty in the procedure you can call the IPPB customer care number 155299 or can write the comment below.