BOB just came up with the new advanced Mobile App named BOB World which is nothing but the new advanced version of Bank of Baroda’s previous Mobile Banking App BOB m Connect +. BOB has made Banking with Baroda more convenient by launching this App with new advanced features. Now you can avail more than 200 banking services by using this single platform named BOB World App.
In our previous article, we discussed how to deregister bob m-connect plus, and in this article, we will discuss each and every step to download, register, and login into BOB’s new App BOB World.
If you are an existing user of the old mobile banking app of Bank of Baroda then the steps will be a little different than for new user registration. Read the article carefully to find the step-by-step solution.
What is the Bank of Baroda World App?
Bank of Baroda recently upgraded its mobile application BOB M Connect and gave the new name to it BOB World. BOB World is the new upgraded version of the old BOB M- Connect App. BOB has added more features and security to this new BOB World Bank of Baroda Mobile App. Now users can experience a more user-friendly interface with some newly launched features.
Where to Download BOB World Bank of Baroda App?
You can download the application from the Play Store and Apple store for Android phones (4.5 & above) and Apple phones (9.0 & above) respectively. Never download the app from any unknown or unverified sources. It is always suggested to check the application info under the “App info” section before downloading and using the app.
Also, for the BOB World app Download follow the Android button below(for Android phones). For apple, phone click on the Apple button
Eligibility of BOB World Registration
According to the Bank of Baroda if you are having a Savings or Current Account with the BOB and the Mode of operation is one of these:
- Either or Survivor
- Anyone or Survivor
And Relation type is one of these:
- Authorized Signatory
then you are eligible for registering into BOB Mobile Banking App BOB World and can avail of the banking services.
Requirements to Register into BOB World Bank of Baroda Application
If you are an existing user of Bank of Baroda’s old mobile application M Connect then you will automatically migrate to the new app BOB World effective from September 1, 2021. You can directly login into BOB World using your BOB MPIN. If you are not able to use the app then follow the below-mentioned steps to register yourself into the new Bank of Baroda app BOB World.
Before starting the registration process for BOB World you should complete the requirements listed below
- SIM Card of BOB registered mobile number: You must have your registered mobile number’s associated SIM in your phone on which you want to use BOB World (new version of BOB M Connect Plus App)
- Sufficient Balance on your phone: To send verification SMS by the app
- Your BOB Debit card and Account Number: To enter your BOB ATM card number and expiry date (if using the self-registration process)
Methods to Login into Bank of Baroda’s new updated Mobile App, BOB World
There are two methods to log in to BOB World App:
Method 1: If you have Activation Code: If you have registered yourself in Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking via Visiting Branch, Using ATM outlet, or using BOB Net Banking then an activation code will be sent on your mobile number. And you can complete your registration process using this activation code
Method 2: If you do not have an Activation Code: If you do not have an Activation Code then you can self-register yourself in BOB mobile banking using the BOB World app. But for this, you must have your BOB account number and ATM Debit Card.
Method 1: How to Register into Bank of Baroda BOB World App Without ATM Debit Card (Using Activation Code)?
- Firstly, generate an Activation Code using an ATM outlet, Net Banking, or Branch Visit (Scroll Down to Read the complete method to generate an Activation Code)
- After receiving your activation Code on your registered mobile number download the BOB world App on your mobile phone
- Now open the app and select your preferred language and click on “Proceed”
- On the next screen click on the “Login” button under the “Already a Customer?” section
- Select the registered SIM number which is linked with your bank account and tap on “Confirm”
- Now your mobile number will appear on your screen
- Check and Confirm your registered mobile number
- Or select another SIM by clicking on “No, select another number”
- A 6-digit OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number
- This OTP will be read automatically by the app and filled in.
- Now click on the “Verify” button
- Now enter the 4-digit “Activation Key”
- On the next screen, you have to Create 4 digit Transaction PIN (earlier known as BOB mPIN)
- This PIN is used every time you do an online transaction
- Enter the Transaction PIN again and tap on “Submit”
- Now in the next step, you have to Create a Login PIN (earlier known as BOB Application Password)
- This Login PIN is used every time you login into BOB World App
- Note: Login PIN should be different from Transaction PIN
- Now click on “Submit”
- Your registration process for BOB World will be completed.
Method 2: How to First time Register into BOB World, Bank of Baroda App, using Debit Card and Account Number (Self Registration)?
- Open the downloaded BOB World App on your phone
- Allow BOB World to Make and Manage Phone Calls
- Now select your preferred language and click on “Proceed”
- Now click on “Login into BOB World” under the “Already a Customer” section
- Then allow the BOB World to access the device’s location
- Again give the permission to App to send SMS
- Select the SIM associated with the mobile number which is linked with your BOB bank account (SIM 1 or SIM 2) and click on “Confirm”
- Note: If you are facing “Time Out: we did not receive an SMS from you Please try to resend SMS or select another number”, then click on “Resend SMS”
- But if you are receiving –
- “Time Out: Unable to send an SMS from your mobile number This may be insufficient balance, poor network, or your plan does not support sending SMS to Indian Numbers” then check your account balance and/or mobile network. If all is perfect then deregister BOB Mobile Application and then register it again
- On the next screen, your mobile number will be shown on the screen on which you will receive OTP.
- Click on “Confirm” if your mobile number is correct or if you want to switch to another SIM then choose “No, Select another number” and then confirm your mobile number
- At the next step and OTP will be sent to your mobile number which will be automatically read and filled
- Now click the “Verify” button
- Further, you will see the message on the screen that your mobile number is not registered for Mobile Banking so you need Your Account Number and BOB ATM Debit Card details to complete the self-registration process of BOB Mobile Banking
- Check the “Terms and Conditions” box and click on “Proceed”
- Enter your 14-digit BOB bank account number
- Now fill last 6 digits of your BOB Debit Card
- At last, enter the expiry date of your ATM card under “Valid Thru” and click “Submit“
- Registration in BOB World will be almost completed now you have to enter the 4 digit activation code (earlier known as BOB mPIN) sent on your registered mobile number and click on “Proceed”
- On the next screen, you have to Create 4 digit Transaction PIN ( earlier known as BOB mPIN) which is needed every time you do an online transaction
- Enter the Transaction PIN again and click on “Next“
- Now Create 4 Digit Login PIN (earlier known as BOB Application Password) which is needed every time you log into BOB World Mobile Application
- Enter the Login PIN again and click on “Next“
- Note: Login PIN should be different from Transaction PIN
- BOB Mobile Banking Registration in Bank of Baroda’s new mobile application (BOB World) is completed.
- Now you can log in to your BOB Mobile App easily. follow the steps given below to login into mobile banking.
- How to Reset Forgot Application Password in Bank of Baroda M Connect?
- How To Reset Forgot BOB World Transaction PIN (Old BOB M Connect MPIN) Online?
- How to De-register BOB World / BOB M-Connect Plus App?
- How To Change/Register Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda Online/Offline?
- How To Download Bank of Baroda Passbook Statement Online? | BOB Mini Statement
Steps to Log in to BOB World Bank of Baroda Mobile App After Registration
- Open the BOB World App on your mobile phone
- Enter the 4 digit Login PIN which you generated at the time of registration
- You will successfully do BOB World login on mobile
- Also, you can enable the Finger Print Login option to login into your mobile banking account using fingerprint option
How to Login in to BOB World App if You are Already BOB M Connect Plus Active User?
If you are already using BOB M connect App then you do not need to register yourself again for BOB Mobile Banking. The BOB Customers who were already using BOB M Connect Plus (the Old version of the BOB world App) will automatically be migrated to BOB World App from September 1 2021. They can simply log in to the new BOB mobile app by following the simple steps given below:
- Open the BOB World App
- Give the necessary permission to apps like Location, Phone, SMS
- Choose your preferred language
- Now click on the “Login” button
- Select the SIM Number which is linked with your BOB bank account
- On the next screen, your mobile number will be shown
- Check the number and confirm to receive the OTP
- Enter the OTP
- Now enter the Login PIN (earlier known as BOB Application Password)
- Then enter Transaction PIN ( earlier known as BOB mPIN)
- Now proceed to log in to App
- BOB World Login will be done successfully
Other Methods to Register into BOB World Mobile Application | Generate Activation Code
There are some other methods too by which you can register into the BOB World app and generate an Activation Code for using the mobile banking services of Bank of Baroda.
Method 1: Register in BOB World App using Net Banking
- Go to the BOB Net banking Portal
- Login into Baroda Net Banking Account
- Now go to the “Services” section
- Here in the drop-down menu click on “Mobile Banking (BOB World)“
- Click on “Registration”
- Now Select your BOB Customer ID and Confirm the Mobile Number shown on the screen by clicking the “Submit” button
- Now check the details and enter “Transaction Password” and Remark
- Your registration will be completed and you will get an “Activation Code” on your registered mobile number along with the link to download the Bank of Baroda World App
- You can download the app and complete the registration in the app using the steps explained above in Method 1 of “Register in BOB World with Activation Code”
Method 2: BOB World App Registration using ATM Outlet
- Visit your nearby BOB ATM outlet
- Insert/Swipe your BOB ATM Debit Card
- Now Select language and Enter your PIN
- Now choose “Mobile Banking (bob World)“
- Select “Registration” option
- Now enter your 10-digit registered mobile number
- Re-enter your mobile number and confirm
- Your registration will be completed successfully
- Now you will get “Activation Code” on your registered mobile number with the link to download the BOB World app and activate it using the Activation code
Method 3: BOB World App Registration Without ATM Debit Card( By Visiting Home Branch)
- Go to the BOB home branch
- Ask The bank officials for the “Customer Request Form”
- You can also download the Customer Request Form of BOB online
- Fill all the required details in the form
- Under the “Other Account Related Services,” you will find the option for requesting to start Mobile Banking
- Handover the dully filled form to the bank officials
- Attach the KYC Documents Copy (like PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc), if asked for
- Within 1-3 working days you will get your Activation Code by SMS
After log in to BOB World App, Click on your Profile Symbol (present at the right top side of the screen). Now tap on the App Settings option (present at the bottom of the screen). Now tap on “Biometric Login Setup”. Make the fingerprint option enable by entering your Transaction PIN and your Biometric login will be enabled successfully.
After login into App on the screen, you will find the Passbook option. By using that option you can download Bank of Baroda statement on your phone
We hope this guide helped you in finding the solution to the New BOB World App Download, Register, and Login Process. If you face any difficulty in any step you can call the BOB customer care no. 1800 258 4455, 1800 102 4455. For overseas customers BOB customer care no. +91 7949044100. You can also comment below for any further queries.