If you are a UBI customer and seeking how you can download Union Bank Online Passbook then this article is for you. In our previous articles related to Union bank we discussed Union Bank Transaction Password Reset and Union bank balance check online and now in this article, you will get all the detailed methods of union bank of India passbook download.
Please note that earlier for the Union Bank of India e-passbook download there was an app available called Union Bank mPassbook but now this application has been discontinued by the Union Bank. Now UBI Mobile is the only Union Bank passbook app.
Requirements For Union Bank Passbook Download
- Union Bank Passbook App and MPIN – U Mobile (If you are using UBI Mobile app to download the e passbook)
- Union Bank of India Net Banking User ID and Password: If you want to use the net banking method to download the passbook of Union Bank
Steps For Union Bank of India Passbook Online Download Using UBI Mobile App
- Download and Register for the Union Bank of India Mobile App
- Login into UBI Mobile App using your MPIN
- Now tap on “Accounts”
- Then choose your account from the given options of Saving Account/Current Account/ Overdraft Account
- Then on the next screen tap on the “Statement” option
- Now choose the duration for which you want to download the statement like Last Month/ Last 3 Months/ Last 6 Months/ Last Year/ Custom Date
- Then if you want to send it to your registered email id then click on “Send To Email” and you can download the file from your email inbox
- On the other hand, if you want to download the statement in PDF form on your mobile phone then click on “PDF Download”
- Now open the PDF statement file using the password format given below
- So, by this method, you can download Union Bank Statement on the phone
Password Format For Union Bank Passbook Online PDF File
The password to open the PDF file of the Union Bank e Passbook statement consists of 8 alphanumeric codes. In this first 4 letters are your First Name’s starting 4 characters and the last 4 are the digits of your Date of Birth in DD/MM format.
If your name is Robin and your D.O.B is 22/09/2000 then the password for your PDF file of the UBI passbook will be ROBI2209
Note: If your First Name consists of less than 4 characters then add the character of your Last Name to make it 4. For example, if your name is SIA SONIC and your D.O.B is 23/09/1990 then your password would be SIAS2309
How To Download Union Bank of India Passbook Using Net Banking?
- Visit Union Bank of India Net Banking Portal
- Login into your UBI Net Banking Account using your User ID and Password
- Now go to the “Accounts” section given on the top nav menu bar
- Then under the “Balance & Transaction Info” choose “Operative Accounts”
- Now your account/s number of Union Bank of India shown on the screen
- Click on the account number for which your want to download the e-statement
- On the next screen, you will see your account details
- Now at the bottom of the account details click on the “View Statement” option
- Then choose the date/duration for which you want to download the statement
- Click on the “Search” option now
- Now at the bottom of the statement choose the format of the statement PDF/ XLS/TXT etc.
- Then click on the arrow button (➡)
- Your PDF file will be downloaded on your Laptop/ Computer
- You can open the downloaded PDF file and use it.
Other Methods To Get Union Bank of India Passbook Statement
If you are not willing to use online methods to get your Union Bank of India passbook statement online then you can choose the offline method to get your UBI bank account statement. In this offline method, you can go to your home branch and follow the steps listed below.
How To Get Union Bank Passbook Statement by Visiting Home Branch?
- Visit your UBI home branch
- Take your one address proof and one photo ID along with you
- Ask for the bank statement form from the bank officials
- Now fill all the asked details in the form including the bank statement option
- Now submit the form to the bank with all the self-attested documents mentioned above
- Then you will get the printed copy of your bank statement
NOTE: Some banks charge money for this facility which deducts from your bank account automatically. So, it is always suggested to ask bank executives about the charges before availing of this facility
You can either use Union Bank of India Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get your account e-passbook statement online. Read the article carefully to get step-by-step details of checking and downloading the account statement of Union Bank Online.
You can do a Union Bank balance check using both online and offline methods. There are 10 different methods for Union Bank Balance Check. The easiest method is the missed call method. Dial 09223008586 and give a missed call and your call will be disconnected automatically. Just after this, you will get an SMS with the details of your current account balance.
Other Posts Related To Union Bank Of India
- How To Download Union Bank Passbook Online?
- How to Reset/Change Union Bank Transaction Password/Transaction PIN Online?
- Union Bank Balance Enquiry by Number, SMS, App, Missed Call
- How to Check/Download Union Bank of India Statement?
We hope this guide helped you in finding the solution to get/check/download the Union Bank of India e Passbook online. If you face any problem while executing the processes explained above then you can either call the Union Bank of India Customer Care Toll-Free Number 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244 or can write the comment below.