If you are an Axis Bank customer and facing a problem making payment from Credit Card then this article is for you. In this article you will learn How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card for Online Transactions? and how to make axis bank credit cards active for online usage and making payments.
When you get your new Credit card from Axis Bank then by default some of the facilities of Axis Credit card are disabled. Online transaction service is one of them. It is to provide high security to the customers. After getting the Credit Card firstly, you have to generate Axis bank Credit card PIN and then make it activated for the online transactions by following some steps carefully. Which are discussed in this article along with the various ways.
Services/Features of Axis Bank Credit Card can be Managed by Customer
- Enable/Disable Online Transaction.
- Activate/Deactivate Contactless Transactions.
- Enable/Disable Internet Uses.
- Customize Card Limit.
- Block/Unblock Credit Card.
- Request for an update or replacement card.
Also Read: What is Consolidated Charges in Axis
Click Here for Axis Bank App Download
How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card Online Transaction via Mobile App (Domestic Usage)?
- Open Axis Bank mobile app.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your 6 digit mPIN and login into your account.
- Now tap on the “Credit Card” option present under “Quick Links“.
- On the next screen, your Credit Card/s will appear.
- Tap on the Credit Card for which you want to enable the online transaction.
- Now on the next screen tap on the “Control Center” option.
- On the next page, you will get two options Domestic Usage and International Usage.
- Choose “Domestic Usage” if you want to enable transactions within India.
- Now tap on the “e-Commerce” option.
- After taping on the “e-Commerce” option it will be turned ON and your transactions for Axis bank Credit Card will be enabled.
- You can now slide on the option to set the limit of your Axis Credit Card.
By following these simple steps you can enable online usage of axis bank credit card via Mobile App.
- What are Consolidated Account Charges in Axis Bank? | Refund Axis Consolidated Charges
- How to Get Axis Credit Card Statement Download Online?
- How To Do Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Generation Online? | Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Generation
- How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card?
- How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card For Online Transaction?
How to Enable Online Payment/Usage in Axis Bank Credit Card via Mobile App (International Transaction)?
- Open Axis Bank mobile app on your mobile phone.
- Now, Click on the “Login” button present at the top right corner.
- Enter your mPIN which you set at the time of the Axis Mobile Banking Registration Process
- Login into your account.
- Now click on the “Credit Card” option which you will find under “Quick Links“
- All your Axis Credit Cards will appear on the screen.
- Select Credit Card to enable the International online transaction.
- Now select the “Control Center” option.
- Choose the “International Usage” option between two options Domestic Usage and International Usage.
- Tap the “e-Commerce” option to make it ON.
- Your Axis Bank Credit Card will be enabled for International transactions.
- Slide on the option to set the limit for the international transaction of your Axis Credit Card.
On the same page, you can also enable or disable Axis Bank Contactless transaction limit, Axis Bank POS transaction limit and Axis Bank ATM Debit Card Limit.
How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card for Online Transaction via Net Banking
- Login into Axis Bank Net Banking using Login ID and Password.
- Now go to the “Services” section.
- Here choose the “Credit Card Services” option.
- Then click on the “Limit Enhancement/More Services” option.
- Here you can enable online transactions of Axis Bank Credit Card.
Also Read: Axis Bank Debit Card Block and Replace
How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card Online Usage by Phone Banking?
You can make changes in the services provided for Axis Bank Credit Card by dialing the number 1860 419 1919 provided by the Axis Bank to its customers to manage Credit Card services.
We hope this guide helped you to enable the online transactions of your Axis Bank Credit Card. For further help or query, you can comment below or call the customer care number of Axis Bank 1860 419 5555.