In this article, we explained the step by step method to recover the User ID and Password of the portal www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in. (Tamilnadu Employment). If you have forgot your user id and password then you can simply recover it using some simple details. Firstly check the requirements to retrieve your User ID and Password and follow the below-listed steps carefully
Requirements of Getting User ID and Password in Tnvelaivaaippu
- Registration Number
- Year of Registration
- Date of Birth
How to Find User ID in Tnvelaivaaippu?
- Go to DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING, GOVT OF TAMIL NADU website https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/
- Click on “Job Aspirant” option present at the top menu bar
- Now choose “Government/Public Sector“
- Then click on the “Existing User“
- Then firstly choose the “Exchange Code”
- Now select the “Gender” and fill your “Year of Registration“
- Now enter your “Registration Number“
- After entering these details your USER ID and USER NAME will be generated & filled automatically
- From here you can copy your USER ID
How to Reset/Change Tnvelaivaaippu Password?
- After getting your User ID go to the “Login ” page again https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
- Then click on “Forgot Password” option
- New window will open where firstly you have to enter your “User ID“(follow the above mentioned steps to recover your User ID)
- Then enter your “Date of Birth“
- Now create your New Password
- Then re-enter your newly created Password
- And click on “Save” now
We hope this guide helped you in finding you forgot the User ID and Password of the Tnvelaivaaippu portal. If you have any further query then comment below or search www.thefinancialblaze.com on google and type your query in the search box.