Canara bank is a leading Indian Bank which continuously facilitates its customers with numberless services every now and then. Recently, Canara Bank added a few new features to its online platform in which Generation of ATM/Debit Card Pin Online is one of them. By using online process you don’t have to visit the bank or ATM for generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN.
There are two main ways by which you can Generate your Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN which are Online and Offline. Both the methods are way too easy to follow. Only you have to follow each and every step carefully. Here under we will explain both the methods in detail. Let us get started with the Online method of Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN generation.
- 1 Method of Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Online
- 2 Method of Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Offline
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Final Words
Method of Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Online
This is the easiest way to generate Canara ATM Debit Card PIN because you don’t have to visit to your Home Branch in this process even while sitting at home you can perform this process very easily within seconds. There are two main methods of Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Online.
- By using Internet Banking
- By using Mobile Banking
Before starting the process of generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit card PIN online first of all we have to know about the requirements of using online services.
Requirements of Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Online
Before starting the process to generate Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Online you must be aware of the requirements of these two process. For using these methods you should have
- A Good Internet Connection
- Smart Phone/ Personal Computer/Laptop
- Registered Mobile Number
- Activated Canara Bank Net Banking
Generating Bank ATM/Debit Card Pin Online by using Internet Banking
Internet Banking is the easiest available option nowadays to avail almost every facility of the Bank provided to its customers. Now you do not need to visit your home branch for performing simple tasks. By using this facility not only you can save your time but can save you efforts too. But before using this you must meet the above mentioned requirements. Apart from that you must follow some below mentioned steps to Activate Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card Pin Online.
- Visit to Canara Bank’s Official website and click on “Net Banking” option
- And login using your Username and Password.
- Then in the new opened window from the top menu select the “Sitemap” option.
- On your screen you will find all the services that are being provided.
- After scrolling down you will find an option of “Cards“.
- Under the “Cards” option you will find sub category of “Debit Card“.
- Then you have to select “Instant PIN Generation“.
- Then in the next step you have to add your ATM/Debit Card details (if card is added then you have to add only expiry date mentioned on the card).
- Just after submitting the details you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- At last you have to enter your new ATM PIN twice and click on “Reset ATM PIN“.
- Now you are done with the process to generate Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card Pin Online.
Also Read : How to Register/Login HDFC Bank Net Banking
Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card Pin Online by using Mobile Banking
The other way to generate Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Online is using Mobile Banking. Mobile Banking is also another handy way to use the Canara bank services. With the invention of smartphones it has become possible to do almost each and every task effortlessly. Almost every bank is providing mobile banking service to all its customers via mobile applications which can be downloaded from Play Store/Apple store easily. Not only you can use it for Canara Bank ATM PIN generation but also for a lot of other services like for requesting Cheque book, getting Mini Statement etc.
For Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card Pin Online by using Mobile Banking you must follow some important steps.
- Firstly, download the Canara Bank Mobile Application – CANDI from Play Store/Apple Store.
- Then login into it using Passcode.
- Then click on “Cards” option available at the bottom side of the app.
- After opening the “Cards” option you will get three options on top of the screen Debit card ,Credit Card and Prepaid Card.
- When you will click on the “Debit card” then you will get an option of “PIN Generation“.
- After clicking on the “PIN Generation” your card number will be seen on the screen.
- After that you have to enter your New PIN twice with the expiry date of your ATM/Debit Card and at last you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- After that in the next step, you have to enter your MPIN which you created at the time of Mobile Banking registration.
- Just after entering the MPIN you will get a message on the screen for the successful completion of the process.
By using these steps you can simply generate your ATM/Debit card PIN of Canara Bank anytime anywhere. But it is always important to remember your MPIN because whether you are Generating your ATM/Debit Card PIN or using any other service via the mobile application, MPIN is always needed at different steps of the process.
Also Read : How to register/login in HDFC Mobile Banking
Method of Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Offline
There are two different methods that can be used to generate Canada Bank ATM/Debit card PIN Offline. We will discuss these ways one by one in detail.
- By using an ATM machine.
- By using the IVR number (calling Customer Care number).
Let’s start with the first method of Activating Canara Bank ATM PIN via offline mode which is by using an ATM machine. All the Canara Bank customers must follow the below-mentioned steps for Activating ATM or Debit Card PIN offline.
Method of Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Offline by using ATM machine
Nowadays ATM outlets are no longer used for only money withdrawal purposes but are being used for various other services too like For checking account balance, requesting cheque book, Link Aadhaar with Bank Account, Getting Mini Statement, How to register/login in HDFC Mobile Banking etc.
For Generating ATm PIN you have to follow the below mentioned steps carefully.
- Firstly, you have to go to Canara Bank ATM available nearby location.
- Then insert/swipe your ATM card which you have received by the bank at the time of opening account, into the ATM machine.
- Once you have swiped/inserted the card then in the next step you have to select your preferred language.
- Then after selecting language some suggested services will be displayed on your ATM machine screen.
- Among all the available options you have to select “Generate Green PIN/Forgot PIN” option.
- After that you have to enter your Canara Bank account number for which you want to Activate/generate your Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN.
- Just after this you have to click on the “Correct” option to confirm the accuracy of the provided details.
- In the next step you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- Just after entering your mobile number you will get confirmation via message.
- Then click on the “Validate OTP” option and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Once your OTP is confirmed you will get the option of entering your new four digits PIN for ATM/Debit card twice a time.
- At last you have to click on the “Confirm PIN” button and your process of generating Canara Bank ATM debit card PIN will be completed.
- How to Get Customer ID of Canara Bank?
- How to get Canara Bank User ID?
- How to Withdraw Money From Canara Bank ATM?
- How to Check Balance in Canara ai1 Mobile App?
- How to Deposit Cash in Canara Bank Account?
Method of generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN Offline by using IVR number
The next way of generating Canara Bank PIN is through IVR (Interactive Voice Response). This method is also as easy as generating Canara Bank PIN via ATM machine. So, for using this option you only have to call to the Customer Care Number and need to follow some simple instructions carefully.
- Call the customer care IVR number 1800 425 0018, 1800 103 0018 of Canara Bank.
- Then you have to opt language preferences. If you want to continue with Hindi language then you have to select “1” otherwise for English you have to select “2”.
- After that you have to listen the instructions carefully and choose the option for Debit card query.
- Among all other related queries in further options you have to select the ATM PIN option.
- In the next step you have to enter your Canara Bank account number and confirm it later.
- Then you have to provide your 16 digit debit card number.
- Also you have to provide your date of birth for confirming your authenticity.
- In the next step you have to create your new 4 digit PIN twice.
- At last the process of Generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN will be completed and you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number
Q. What if Canara Bank IVR number is not working ?
You can use another way of changing ATM/Debit Card PIN number as suggested above.
Q. What if I do not get confirmation message on my mobile number ?
In that case you can call to customer care number 1800 425 0018 or 1800 103 0018.
Q. Can I generate my Canara Bank ATM Debit Card number at any ATM machine ?
No, you have to proceed via Canara Bank ATM only.
Q. Is there any kind of charges I have to pay for generating ATM debit card pin number ?
No, this service is provided by the bank free of cost to all its customers.
Q. What if I forget my Canara Bank ATM PIN?
If you forget your PIN then you can use the “Reset Password” option.
These are some ways of generating Canara Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN. Nowadays most people prefer to use online methods for most of their banking tasks but still conventional methods are equally popular among a great proportion of population. At any stage if you face any issue while choosing any method you can call to customer care number 1800 425 0018 or 1800 103 0018. If you are still facing problem and want to complain in canara bank then you can Complain in Canara Bank by Various Methods