If you are an Axis Bank customer and seeking how to download Axis credit card statement then this article is for you. In our previous article related to Axis Bank we discussed consolidated charges in axis bank and how to activate axis bank credit card for online transaction after activating a new card by Axis credit card pin generation. Now in this article, we will explain four different online methods of Axis credit card statement download.
Method 1: Steps for Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Download Without Login
- Go to Axis Bank’s official website
- And choose the Card Services Portal
- Now enter your registered mobile number with the country code
- Then enter the Captcha now and click on the “Enter Details” button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and/or registered email ID
- Now enter the 6 digit OTP and click on the “Verify OTP” button
- After verifying your details you can see your active Axis Bank Credit Card Number on the next screen
- Now select the Axis credit card for which you want your get Axis bank credit card e statement online download and click on the “Download” button
- Now you can check your Axis bank credit card statement on your mobile/computer successfully.
How to Open Axis Credit Card statement?| (Axis Credit Card Statement Open Password)
There are two different options for Axis credit card statement pdf password you can choose either to open the PDF file.
Option 1: Axis Credit Card Statement Open Password
First four letters of your Name(Upper Case), followed by the last four digits of your Axis Credi Card Number.
Name: M. Praveen Kumar
Card Number: XXXXX1234
Option 2: Axis Bank Credit Card e Statement Password
First four letters of your Name(Upper Case), followed by your Date of Birth in DDMM format.
Name: M. Praveen Kumar
Method 2: How to Download Axis Bank Credit Card Statement from App?
- Open the Axis bank mobile app on your mobile
- Now login into the Axis Bank app using your 6 digit Axis Bank mPIN
- Tap on the “Credit Cards” option
- Now Select your credit card for which you want axis credit card statement check
- Then tap on Last Bill Amount
- Then choose “Past Statement”
- After this choose the “Month” for Axis bank credit card account statement
- Then again click on the “View Transactions” option
- Here you can view the transactions details of your Credit Card
- So this is how you can get a credit card statement via Axis bank app
Method 3: Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Download Month Wise via Email?
If you are using Axis Bank Credit Card then you must aware that Axis Bank every month sends you the details of the transactions done by your credit card every month via email. If not then you can simply visit your home branch and make a request for Axis bank credit card e statement activation by filling out the request form. This email contains a PDF file to download Axis credit card statement online. You can simply check all the details after opening this file using Axis bank credit card statement pdf file password format as explained above. Follow these below-mentioned steps for Axis credit card bill statement
- Open the Email Id which is linked with your Axis Bank account / Credit Card
- Now go to the inbox of your email id
- In the search box type “Axis Bank Credit Card Statement”
- You will see the list of emails received from Axis Bank
- Choose and open the required email moth-wise and you can simply access the Axis bank credit card bill statement online
Method 4: How to See Axis Credit Card Statement via WhatsApp?
Axis bank launches WhatsApp banking for its customers to facilitate the customers with WhatsApp Banking. In this, you can simply send “Hi” to the “7036165000” from your registered mobile number and you will be registered with the Axis Bank WhatsApp Banking. Now follow the below-mentioned steps to check Axis card credit card statement
- Save the Axis WhatsApp banking number 7036165000 on your mobile phone
- Send “Hi” from your registered mobile number
- Now you will get a list of options of services provided by the Axis Bank
- Choose “Credit Card Services” (send the corresponding number for the service)
- Now again you will get options related to your Axis Bank Credit Card like Outstanding Amount/ Available Credit Limit/ Bill Amount/ Summary etc.
- Choose the “Summary” option and you will get Axis bank credit card current statement
Axis bank credit card statement generation date is the 20th of every month.
You can download the credit card statement directly from Axis bank’s official website. All you have to do is you need to enter some details like your registered mobile number, credit card number, etc. and you can simply get the statement of your Axis Credit Card.
You can follow the same steps explained above to get your Axis Credit Card statement downloaded. All you have to do is enter the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Number where a credit card number is needed to be entered.
There is no such statement to get the Axis Bank credit card detailed statement on your phone by SMS. You can choose either Mobile Banking or Net Banking to get the details of transactions done within time period. Also, you can check the statement by directly visiting the Axis Bank official website.
You can follow the same steps explained above to get your Axis Credit Card statement downloaded. All you have to do is enter the Axis Ace Credit Card Number where a credit card number is needed to be entered.
If you have any query related to your Axis Credi Card or you want to make an Axis bank credit card statement complaint then you can visit this official page of Axis Bank and can enter your registered email and send your request/complaint via email there.
Other Axis Bank Related Posts
- How to Get Axis Credit Card Statement Download Online?
- How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card For Online Transaction?
- How To Do Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Generation Online? | Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Generation
- How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card?
- What are Consolidated Account Charges in Axis Bank? | Refund Axis Consolidated Charges
We hope this guide helped you completely and served its purpose. If you like the information please share it with your friends. Also, for any further queries, you can comment down or can search www.thefinancialblaze.com on google and type your question in the Search Box.