- Canara Bank User ID is a unique 9-digit number to avail the facility of Canara Bank Net Banking service.
- Canara Bank User ID is different from Canara Bank Customer ID.
- You have to request for the User ID from the Canara Bank but you yourself can’t change/reset it.
Canara Bank User ID is one of the most important credentials for Canara Bank customers as it is helpful in availing of various banking services available online. Canara Bank caters to its customers by performing different banking operations offline as well as online. Nowadays, most people prefer using Canara Bank Net Banking as it provides different benefits like Account Balance Check, Closing Canara Bank Account, Get Mini Statement of your Account, FASTag balance check, Stop Payment of Cheque, Generate/Change Debit Card/ATM PIN, Link Aadhar Card with Account, Open Fixed Deposit, Know Customer ID , Block lost Debit/ATM card, Reopen Demat Account etc.
So, for availing all these facilities one must have to login into Canara Bank Net Banking Portal. For that, one must fulfill some requirements which are User ID and Password. When you login into portal first time at the time of Registration/Activation Canara Bank Net Banking Canara Bank send your User ID and Password on your Registered Mobile Number via SMS. From there you can obtain your User ID and Password.
Requirements for getting User ID
For getting your User ID you must have these things with you.
- Internet Access
- Mobile Phone/Tablet/ Laptop
- Your Registered Mobile Number
If due to any XYZ reason you have lost/forgot your User ID the it can be easily retrieved by following some simple step-by-step guide mentioned below.
- How to Change Login Password in Canara Bank Internet Banking?
- How to Withdraw Money From Canara Bank ATM?
- How to Submit Canara Cheque Details (Positive Pay) Online?
- How to Activate Canara Bank ATM/Debit card?
- How to Download Canara Bank e PassBook Application? 
Steps to Get your Canara Bank User ID
- Firstly, go to Canara Bank Net Banking Portal.
- Then click on “Forgot UserID” option displayed at the bottom of the Login section.
- In the next opened window you have to enter your Canara Bank Customer ID and Registered Mobile Number.
- You will then get your Canara Bank User ID on your Registered Mobile Number via SMS.
We hope this guide helped you to get your Canara Bank User ID. It is very easy process to follow only you need to go to Canara Bank Net Banking Portal with your Registered Mobile with you. In any case if you face any problem regarding process you can use Canara Bank IVR number 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 and get help from customer care executive.