For using RBL bank Net Banking or Mobile Banking services customers must have their RBL CIF number. If you are in search that how to get RBL Bank CIF Number then this article is for you.
What is CIF number?
CIF is a unique number that is provided to every bank customer. It stands for Customer Information Form number.
What is importance of CIF Number?
It is important to know about your CIF number of RBL Bank. To login into the Internet and Mobile banking, you need to have CIF number.
In this article, we will learn how to get CIF number by seven different methods.
Requirements of getting RBL Bank CIF number
Some requirements which you must fulfill before knowing the RBL Bank number are:
- Registered mobile number
- Cheque book/ Passbook of RBL Bank
- Welcome letter: Received under the welcome kit at the time of opening RBL Bank
- Debit Card/Credit Card details.
How to get CIF number of RBL Bank ?
There are seven different methods to know about the Customer Information Form Number of RBL Bank Online. You don’t have to go to your base branch to know about your CIF number if you use any of these methods.
Method 1: How to get RBL CIF Number by welcome SMS?
At the time of your account opening in RBL bank, you get a confirmation on your mobile. In this message, your CIF number /Customer ID is mentioned. You can easily get your CIF number from that message.
Method 2: How to know CIF Number of RBL Bank by sending SMS?
- Open your message app and compose a new message
- Write “CIF”<last 4 digits of your RBL account number> in your message box
- Sent it to +91 9223366333 from your registered mobile number
- You will get a message stating your CIF number.
|Also Read: How to get User Id in Canara Bank?|
Method 3: Find CIF Number of RBL Bank via MoBank mobile app
- Login into MoBank (RBL official mobile app) using MPIN
- Tap on “More”
- Click on “Personal Details”
- You can see your CIF number in your personal details.
Method 4: Get RBL Bank CIF Number via Net Banking
- Login into RBL Net Banking using the User ID
- If you don’t know your User ID click on “Forgot User ID” and log in using other methods like Debit Card/Credit Card/Loan Account/Passport etc.
- Click on “My Profile”
- You can see your RBL CIF number under the My profile section.
|Must Read : How to register for HDFC Net Banking?|
Method 5: How to find CIF Number in RBL using Cheque Book?
- Open your RBL cheque book’s first page
- You will get your CIF number there.
Method 6: How to get CIF Number of RBL Bank from Passbook?
- Open your RBL Passbook first page
- On the first page among other details like your Name, Address, and Account number you will get your Customer ID(CIF) number.
Method 7 : Know RBL CIF Number by Welcome Letter
At the time of your RBL account opening. You receive a welcome kit from the bank which contains welcome letter, Debit/ATM card, Passbook, and Other terms and conditions with Net banking and ATM PINs. In the welcome letter, you can get your customer ID (CIF number) easily.
These are the seven different methods to know about Customer ID in RBL Bank. Other than these methods you always have an option to visit your base branch to enquire about your account-related doubts. For any further help, you can write us in the comment section. Also, you can call RBL customer care executives at +9122-61156300 for any banking-related help. For RBL Credit Card-related queries call on +9122-62327777 and for super cards queries you can call +91 22-7119 0900.