If you are an SBI customer and seeking “How to get SBI my account mini statement?” then this article is for you. In our previous articles related to State Bank we discussed how to recover yono SBI username and password and how to unblock SBI debit card now in this article we will guide you about the SBI balance Mini statement inquiry online process.
- 1 Requirements For Online SBI Mini Statement
- 2 Method 1: How to Get Receipt of SBI Mini Statement from ATM?
- 3 Method 2: How to Get the Mini Statement of SBI Without Internet (Using SBI Quick App)
- 4 Method 3: How to Check SBI Mini Statement in SBI YONO LITE?
- 5 Method 4: How to Check SBI Mini Statement by Yono SBI App?
- 6 Method 5: Steps to Get SBI Bank Mini statement by Net Banking
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Other SBI-Related Posts
- 9 Final Words
Requirements For Online SBI Mini Statement
- SBI ATM Debit Card: To get the Mini statement SBI via ATM
- If you do not have your SBI ATM Card then know how to apply new atm card in Yono LITE SBI
- SBI YONO/ SBI YONO LITE: SBI app to check mini statement
- SBI Quick App & Register Mobile Number in SBI: To get the Mini Statement of State bank via Missed Call and SMS
- SBI Net Banking: For getting the transaction history via SBI Internet banking
Method 1: How to Get Receipt of SBI Mini Statement from ATM?
- Visit SBI ATM Outlet
- Swipe/Insert your State Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- Then select the language
- Now enter your 4 digits ATM PIN
- If you have forgot it then you can generate SBI ATM PIN online easily
- Then on the screen choose the “Mini Statement” option
- Now choose your account type “KCC/Current/Saving”
- Then you will get the printed form of SBI MINI Statement in which your last five transactions details are mentioned
Method 2: How to Get the Mini Statement of SBI Without Internet (Using SBI Quick App)
- Firstly download and open SBI Quick App
- Now click on the “Account Services” option present under the “Without Login” section
- Now click on the blue button of “Register” to register yourself for the Mini Statement facility
- To register yourself you have to enter your SBI account number and click on the “Submit” button
- Now an SMS will be sent from your registered mobile number and you will be registered to get your MINI Statement by Missed Call or by Sending an SMS
- Now click on the “Call” or “Message” option present in front of the “Mini Statement” option
- To get sbi mini statement by missed call select the “Call” option, SBI Missed Call number 9223866666 (Mini statement SBI number) will be shown on the screen.
- Dial this sbi mini statement number and it will be disconnected automatically and you will get the SBI last 5 transactions by SMS on your registered mobile number
- If you want to get sbi mini statement by SMS then select the “Message” option
- A message window will be opened and an SMS “MSTM” will be shown on the screen which will be sent to the number 9223866666, the same as SBI mini statement number.
- Select the “SIM” which is linked with your registered mobile number and send this SMS.
- You will then get SBI mini statement via SMS
Note: You can directly complete SBI mini statement number registration for SMS and Missed Call facilities without using SBI Quick App. Just send an SMS REG<space>Account Number to 09223488888
Method 3: How to Check SBI Mini Statement in SBI YONO LITE?
- Download and Complete Registeration in SBI YONO SBI (SBI mini statement app)
- Then log in to the SBI LITE app using SBI Yono Username and Password
- Now from the list of options choose “My Accounts“
- Then click on “Mini Statement“
- Here you will get the State Bank of India mini statement
Method 4: How to Check SBI Mini Statement by Yono SBI App?
- Open SBI Yono app using YONO SBI Username and Password, which is an SBI app to check mini statement
- Now tap on “Accounts“
- Then under “My Balance” choose the Account (in case of multiple accounts)
- The SBI mini passbook will be shown on your phone’s screen
- You can also choose SBI mini statement pdf download option here to take SBI passbook print
Method 5: Steps to Get SBI Bank Mini statement by Net Banking
- Login into SBI Net Banking Portal using your SBI Username and Password
- If you have not registered into SBI Net Banking then firstly complete SBI online banking registration
- Enter the OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number in SBI
- Now select the Bank Account for which you want to see the SBI online mini statement
- The recent last 10 transactions will be shown on your screen
By using Net Banking and Mobile Banking (SBI YONO), SBI bank statement can be seen or downloaded online. For both the methods you firstly need to register into SBI Mobile Banking or register into SBI Internet Banking.
You can see the last 10 transactions of the State bank of India via using internet banking or mobile banking. Follow the steps explained in the above article and you can easily get the last 10 transactions in SBI.
You can visit your SBI home branch and fill out the customer request form for getting the SBI Bank statement in printed form.
By using SBI YONO and/or YONO SBI LITE app you can check your SBI transaction history on mobile. Follow the steps explained in the article for step by step guide to getting State Bank transactions on mobile.
Dial SBI Missed Call number 9223866666 and you will get a mini statement detail on your registered mobile number by SMS. In this SMS you will get the detail of the last 5 transactions done in the SBI account.
Other SBI-Related Posts
- How To Unblock SBI ATM Debit Card Online & Offline?
- How to Reset YONO SBI/LITE Forgot Username & Password?
- How to do SBI Net Banking Registration & Login Without Going to Bank With/Without ATM Card Online?
- How to Update KYC in SBI Yono App? | Update KYC in SBI Online | SBI KYC Form
- How to Apply New ATM Debit Card Online in Yono SBI? | SBI ATM Card Application Form Online
We hope this guide helped you in getting the full details about the SBI bank online mini statement. If you have any query you can comment below or can search www.thefinancialblaze.com on google and put your query in the search box.