In the case of Kotak 811, the CRN number forgot you can either get it online or offline. If you are seeking the answer to “how to know Kotak CRN no” then read the article carefully.
In our previous article related to Kotak Mahindra Bank, we explained Kotak debit card pin generation for the first time, and now in this article, we will tell you the full step-by-step guide on how to find out CRN number in Kotak Mahindra bank and hereunder we have mentioned a total of eight methods to get CRN Kotak Bank.
What is Kotak Mahindra CRN Number
CRN stands for Customer Relationship Number. It is a unique 9-digit number provided by Kotak Bank to its customer. You can have multiple accounts in Kotak Bank but your CRN will be the same. In some banks, it is also called Customer ID or CIF Number.
Requirements for CRN number Kotak 811
- Registered Mobile Number with Kotak: If you want to know the CRN number of Kotak by sending the SMS method
- Kotak Mobile App: To know the CRN number Kotak Mahindra by using the online method(with or without login)
- Kotak Debit/Credit Card: Offline Method to find CRN no Kotak Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Welcome Letter (Welcome Kit)
- Kotak e-Statement (Account Statement/Personal Loan Statement/ Credit Card Statement)
- Customer ID in Kotak Mahindra Bank
Method 1: Steps for Kotak CRN Check using Kotak’s official website
- Open the Kotak Bank portal
- Now under the “Retail Net Banking” option enter your “Customer ID“
- Then enter the Captcha Code shown on the screen and click on “Submit“
- Now your CRN of Kotak will be shown on the screen
Method 2: Steps to Know Your CRN (Kotak Bank) using Mobile App (Without Login)
- If you are an existing user of the Kotak Mobile App then you can get your CRN Number by using the Mobile App of Kotak Bank. Follow the steps and you can easily find CRN Kotak Mahindra bank
- Open the Kotak Bank Mobile App on your mobile phone
- On the main screen, you will get and “Forgot MPIN” option (present at the bottom side)
- Click on the “Forgot MPIN” option and a new screen will be popped up
- On the top of the screen, you can see your Kotak CRN No
Method 3: How to Know Your CRN in Kotak Mobile App(after login)?
- Open Kotak Mobile App
- On the dashboard click on the “Kotak 811” option under the “Bank” section
- Now your account balance will be shown on the screen
- Besides, your account balance, you will get an option “See Account Details“
- Click on the option and your 9-digit CRN Kotak bank will be shown on your mobile screen
Method 4: How to Get Kotak Mahindra Bank CRN Number by SMS?
- Go to the SMS app on your phone
- Type CRN in the text box
- Now send this SMS to 5676788 or 9917056767 from your registered mobile number
- You will instantly get your Kotak CRN by SMS on your phone
Method 5: How to Find Kotak Mahindra Bank CRN Number using Debit /Credit Card?
In another method to generate CRN Kotak, you can use your Kotak Debit or Credit Card. In this method, you can easily check the front side of your Debit or Credit card of Kotak Bank. On the left bottom side of the card, you will get a 9-digit unique number which is your CRN for Kotak.
Method 6: How to do Kotak CRN Number Check by Welcome Letter?
At the time of opening an account in Kotak bank, the bank provides a welcome kit to its customers. In this kit, you get your Passbook, Debit Card, Welcome letter, Cheque book, etc. In the welcome letter, the bank mentions your name, account number, and CRN number. By using that welcome letter of Kotak Bank you can easily know Kotak CRN no.
Method 7: How to Retrieve Kotak 811 CRN number using Kotak Bank Account/Credit Card/Personal Loan Statement
In order to get your forgotten CRN Kotak Number, you can also use a Kotak bank account e-passbook statement, Credit card, or Personal Loan statement. By using the Net Banking or Mobile Banking option you can download the statement on your mobile or computer. After downloading the Credit Card Statement/ Personal Loan Statement or Bank Account Statement you can open the PDF file using the password and then on the top of the statement you can get your CRN Kotak 811 Number with other details like your name, account number, etc.
Method 8: How to Find CRN in Kotak Cheque Book?
- Get your Kotak Bank personalized checkbook
- Check the first page of the cheque book where all the details of the customer are printed
- Here you will get your detail like your name, address, and telephone number with a Reference No. (Ref. No.) which is nothing but your Kotak CRN Number.
Other Kotak Bank Related Posts
- How to do Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Card PIN Generation?
- How to Know CRN of Kotak Bank | How to Get CRN Kotak 811?
To know CRN Kotak Bank, you can either choose an online or offline method. In the online method, you can visit Kotak’s Website, use Mobile App or Net Banking option, and in offline modes, you can get CRN Kotak by using your Debit or Credit card/ Cheque Book/ Welcome letter, etc. All the methods in detail are explained above in the article you can follow the steps and find Kotak CRN no easily.
Customer Relationship Number or CRN in Kotak Bank contains 9 digits.
We hope this article helped you in finding the CRN Number of Kotak Bank. If you have any other queries you can search www.thefinancialblaze.com on google and type your question in the Search Box. Also, you can comment below to get more help related to the post.