If you are a Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd customer and want to know How to Login & Register into Net Banking Saraswat Bank then this guide is for you. In this article, you will learn to register yourself for Saraswat Bank Online and Offline. Also will know how to log in to Net Banking? In the article, we also discussed how to reset forgot Net Banking Password. In addition, you will know how to regenerate the User ID of Net Banking which is nothing but your Customer ID/CIF ID.
How to Register for Saraswat Bank Net Banking?
There are two methods for Net Banking Registration.
- By Self Online Registration: If you have your ATM Debit Card then you can activate net banking Online using the “Self Online Registration” facility provided by the bank.
- By Visiting Branch: If you have not received your ATM Debit Card then you have to visit your home branch to activate Net Banking in Saraswat Corporative Bank Ltd.
Steps for Saraswat Bank Internet banking Registration by Self Online Registration
- Go to Saraswat Bank Net Banking Login Page.
- Click on “Self Online Registration (for Retail Users Only)” option.
- Now enter your Customer ID (CIF ID).
- Enter your Saraswat Debit Card Number.
- Then enter “Expiry Month” of the Debit Card present on the front side.
- Now enter “Expiry Year” of the ATM Debit Card”
- Enter CVV Number ( 3 digit number present at the back side of the ATM card).
- Finally, click on “Validate” Button.
- Now enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- The process of registration in Saraswat Bank will be completed.
How to Activate/Register Saraswat Bank Internet banking by Visiting Bank?
- Visit your Saraswat Cooperative Bank Home Branch.
- Carry Address proof and ID proof along with you which are linked with your account. E.g Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Ask for the Internet Banking Application Form from the Bank Official.
- Fill in the details asked in the Form.
- Self-attests all the copies of your documents and attaches them with a duly filled Saraswat Bank’s Net Banking Form.
- Hand over all the documents to the bank officials.
- Bank Executive will verify your details.
- Finally, your request for activating Internet Banking in Saraswat Bank will be accepted.
- It will take 1-2 working days to complete your request.
Download the Net Banking Application Form of Saraswat Bank Online in PDF
You can also download the application form online in PDF format here. Just download the form and take a print to it. You can fill it out and directly submit it to your Saraswat Bank home branch.
How to Fill Saraswat Bank Net Banking Form?
Steps for Login into Saraswat Bank Net Banking (Personal/Retail)
- Go to Saraswat Bank Login Page
- Enter your User ID (for Retail Customers their Customer Number/CIF ID is the User ID).
- Now Enter the Password.
- Enter the Verification Code (Captcha Code).
- And Click on the “Login” button.
- After the successful login, your account summary will be shown on the dashboard.
Note: You should change your password after login into your account first time. And always use the Virtual Keyboard option available on the login page to enter your credentials.
How to Reset Saraswat Bank Net Banking Password?
If you forgot/lost your Net Banking password then you can simply reset your password using Saraswat Bank net banking portal. Just follow these simple steps to generate your password.
- Visit Saraswat Bank Net Banking Login Page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password (For Retail Users Only)”.
- Now there are two options to reset your Saraswat Password. Using CIF ID or Using ATM Debit Card.
- If you choose “CIF ID” then you have to enter your Customer ID and Registered Mobile Number.
- And after filling the captcha you will receive an OTP on your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP and Reset your Password after validating OTP.
- On the other hand, if you choose the “Debit Card” option to reset your Password then you have to enter the ATM Debit Card details like Card number Expiry month and year etc.
- Similarly, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- And after validating OTP you can reset your password.
How to Get Forgot Saraswat Bank Net Banking User ID?
- Visit Saraswat Bank Login Page.
- Click on “Forgot User ID (Only for Retail User)”.
- Now Enter your 15 digit Account Number.
- Then enter your registered Mobile Number.
- Then enter OTP received on your Mobile.
- You will get your User ID (Customer ID).
User ID (Customer ID) can not be changed. You can only regenerate it.
How to Download Saraswat Bank Net Banking App ?
You can avail the services of Saraswat Net banking using the Mobile App GoMo. You can download the app from Play store or Apple Store. Click here to download the Saraswat Cooperative Bank Mobile App GoMo.
Just give a missed call on 9223040000 and you will get your account balance via SMS.
Give a missed call on 9029050017 and you will get your Customer ID (User ID of Saraswat Bank Net Banking) by SMS.
Just give a missed call on 7666339922 and transaction via UPI, Mobile Banking and Internet Banking in Saraswat Bank will be blocked.
Give a missed call on 9223501111 and last 5 transactions details will be received on your registered mobile number through SMS.
We hope this guide helped you in Registering and login into Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd. For any further query, you can comment below. Also, you can call Saraswat Bank Toll Free: 1800229999/18002665555