- Registering Mobile Number with Canara Bank Account gives you an opportunity to avail different banking facilities.
- Now it is mandatory to link your Mobile Number to each Canara Bank Account.
- Only one mobile number can be linked to each Canara Bank Account.
Canara Bank is a leading Public Sector Bank that provides its customers with numberless banking services. Among those services Internet Banking and Mobile banking are the most important and popular banking services. By using these services you can simply avail all the available banking services while sitting at your home. But before availing of these facilities, you must be sure that you have registered your phone number with your Canara Bank Account. In an earlier article, we told how to link Canara Bank account with Aadhaar and how to download Canara bank e passbook online.
Now we will explain how to link the phone numbers to the Canara bank account. This is the most taken step by the customers for the sake of maintaining high security and it is also necessary so that nobody can impersonate your credentials. Also, you can protect your account from being misused by Canara Bank mobile number register.
Advantages To Register Mobile Number in Canara Bank
- By Registering your Mobile Number with your Canara Bank Account you can keep an eye on all the transactions which are done in your Canara Bank Account.
- You can get Canara bank last 5 transactions on your phone
- You can get immediate information if any Unauthorized Transaction is done with your account.
- You can avail the facility of Net banking, Mobile banking, etc.
- By registering your Mobile Number with your Canara Bank Account you can do Canara ATM card block anytime in case of losing ATM Card only by using your registered mobile number.
- If you want Canara bank cardless withdrawal then your mobile number is must to be registered with your Canara Bank Account.
- You can do Canara Bank cheque book apply by your registered mobile number
- If you need your Customer ID in canara bank then you can get it by calling or sending a message by your registered mobile number.
- For Canara Bank Debit Card PIN generation online you must have your mobile number registered with Canara Bank.
- If you want to use any payment gateway like BHIM, Paytm, Google Pay, etc. in those cases your transactions will be completed only after verifying the OTP sent over your registered mobile number.
- Canara Bank uses its customers registered mobile numbers for sending important updates and information regarding any new updates and changes in the bank’s services for avoiding inconvenience.
Ways to Canara Mobile Number Registration/Change
There are two different methods by which you can register your mobile number in Canara bank. These methods are:
- Register/Change your mobile number in Canara bank By Visiting your Canara Bank Home Branch
- Canara Bank register mobile number By using the Canara Bank ATM outlet
How to Register Mobile Number to Canara Bank by Visiting Home Branch?
For security reasons, it is the best option if you yourself go to your Home Branch of Canara bank for mobile number change in that case you have to follow some of the below mentioned step-by-step guides and by following this guide you can simply Link your Mobile Number with your Canara Bank account
- Firstly, you have to visit your Canara Bank Home Branch.
- Then you have to write an Application in which you have mentioned your Registered Mobile Number.
- Take a printout of your Aadhaar Card, PAN card, or Front page of the Passbook and make them self-attested.
- Now you have to submit this Application with all the necessary documents to the bank officials.
- After verifying your details and documents your request for Registering your Mobile Number with your Canara Bank Account will be accepted.
- This process will take 2 to 3 working days to be accomplished.
If you want to change your Registered Mobile Number from Old to New then in your Application form you have to mention both numbers.
How to Register Mobile Number in Canara Bank ATM?
If you want to link your mobile number with your Canara Bank account by using an ATM outlet then you have to follow some of the below-mentioned steps carefully
- Firstly, you have to visit your Canara Bank ATM outlet with your Canara Bank ATM card.
- Then you have to select your preferred language.
- Then you have to enter your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- After that select the “Main Menu” option.
- Then select the “Other services” option and choose the “Mobile Banking Registration”.
- Then you have to enter your 10-digit Mobile Number twice when you want to register with your Canara Bank account.
- Then a message will be shown on the screen of the ATM that your mobile registration process has been completed successfully.
- Then your User id and MPIN will be sent via text to your registered mobile number.
By this method, you can Register your Mobile Number with your Canara Bank Account Number as well as avail of the facility of Mobile Banking simultaneously
No, Canara Bank doesn’t provide any such service due to security reasons.
In case of your lost Registered Mobile Number, you can request the to bank for changing your Mobile Number. For this, you can visit your home branch to register a new mobile number in Canara bank
If you are not receiving any kind of alert on your registered mobile number then there might be chances that your mobile number is not registered with your Canara Bank Account or/and you haven’t activated message alert service.
For availing of the facility of SMS alert, you have to fill out a Request Form and submit it to your Home Branch after selecting the services you want to be activated for SMS alert.
There might be some problem. If you are facing this kind of problem you can simply call the Canara Bank Customer Care Number 1800 425 0018. They will assist you in that case and guide you properly
These are simple processes for the Canara bank mobile number link with your bank account. By using any of the above-mentioned ways to register your mobile number to Canara Bank you can link your mobile number with your bank account and avail the different facilities which are being provided by Canara Bank. If any of the points you face are difficult then you can simply call the Canara Bank Customer Care number 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333. A customer care executive will help you in solving your doubts/inquiries. I hope you found this article helpful.