If you are a PNB customer and want the process of PNB net banking transaction password reset then this article is for you. In this article, you will know the whole step-by-step process of how to reset my PNB transaction password also you will get a PNB transaction password example so that you can change or regenerate it easily.
In our previous article related to Punjab National Bank, we discussed the PNB passbook download procedure. Now check out another important article of PNB related to transaction password reset.
- 1 What does Transaction Password PNB means?
- 2 PNB Transaction Password Example
- 3 Requirements for PNB Transaction Password Reset
- 4 Method 1: How to Change Transaction Password in PNB App?
- 5 Method 2: How to Reset Forgot Transaction Password PNB in Net banking?
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Other PNB-related Posts
- 8 Final Words
What does Transaction Password PNB means?
The transaction password in PNB is a unique password that is set by the user itself. Transaction password is used to authenticate every transaction which is done by using Net Banking or Mobile Banking. Customers can set transaction password PNB at the time of registration in Mobile Banking or Net Banking and it can be reset or changed anytime.
PNB Transaction Password Example
Before resetting the forgot transaction password option in PNB net banking or mobile banking you should know the PNB transaction password format (example). Hereunder are some points which you should keep in your mind before making a new transaction password in PNB.
- Do not use the same word in the password which is already in your Username. For example: if you have the “Baroda” word in your Username then do not use “Baroda1” in your password
- Your password must contain at least one alphabet, one number, and one special character (@,$,&, etc.)
- Do not use space anywhere in the PNB transaction password
- Password should be of a minimum 6 characters and a maximum of 28 characters
- Always use a virtual keyboard for PNB transaction password change/reset online.
PNB Transaction Password Example: Bob#4Del
Requirements for PNB Transaction Password Reset
- PNB User ID
- PNB Debit Card Details
- PNB Account Number
- Registered mobile number in PNB
- Date of Birth or PAN Card
Method 1: How to Change Transaction Password in PNB App?
Step 1: Know Your User ID
- Open the PNB Mobile app – PNB ONE
- Now click on the “Trouble Signing In” option
- Tap on the “Check your User ID” option to know your User ID of the PNB App
- If you already remember your User ID then you can skip this step and move to the next step of the PNB transaction password reset process
- Now Enter your PNB Account Number and click on “Continue“
- Then enter the 6 digits OTP received on your registered mobile number with PNB
- Your User ID of PNB will be shown on the mobile screen
Step 2: Reset Transaction password in PNB Net Banking
- Go to the main screen and tap the “Trouble Signing In” option again
- This time select the “Forgot/Reset Password” option
- Now enter your PNB User ID
- Then enter the One Time Password (OTP) received on your phone number linked with the PNB account
- On the next screen, you have to enter your PNB Debit Card Number, PNB Account Number, and ATM PIN and click “Continue“
- Now choose the “Change Transaction Password” option
- Then create a new Transaction Password of PNB
- Re-enter your newly created Transaction Password again and tap on the “Continue” button
- At last, you successfully do reset the transaction password PNB in internet banking and a message will be displayed on the screen stating “Password Changed Successfully“
Method 2: How to Reset Forgot Transaction Password PNB in Net banking?
- Go to PNB Net Banking Portal
- Enter the PNB User ID now
- Then on the next screen click on the “Forgot Password?” option
- Now enter your User ID of PNB
- After User ID you have to enter your Date of Birth or PAN Card Number
- Then enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- After this, you have to enter your PNB Account Number
- At the next step, you have to enter your Debit Card details like PNB ATM Number, Linked Account Number with the Debit Card, and ATM PIN
- On the next screen, you will get two options first to reset the PNB Internet Net banking Password and another one is to set the PNB Transaction Password
- Select the Set Transaction Password in the PNB option and enter the new transaction password two times and click the “Continue” button
- At last, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen stating “Password Changed Successfully” and your PNB internet banking transaction password reset will be done.
You can change your PNB transaction password anytime. In order to reset the PNB transaction password online, you have to login into your PNB Net Banking or Mobile Banking account, and simply by following some steps explained in the above article you can regenerate/ reset it.
To regenerate the PNB transaction password online you have to go to the log-in page of PNB Net Banking or Mobile Banking and select the “Forgot Password” option. Follow the steps and your transaction password will be reset successfully.
No, for resetting or changing your existing transaction password in PNB you have to provide the details of your ATM Debit Card every time. There is no such option to reset forgot transaction password in PNB without Debit Card details.
- How to Reset/Change Transaction Password in PNB Online?
- How to Check/Download PNB Passbook e Statement Online?
We hope this guide helped you reset/Change the transaction password of the Punjab National Bank Account. If you have any doubt you can comment below or can search www.thefinancialblaze.com in your browser and type your query in the Search Box.