State Bank of India’s Mobile Applications YONO SBI and YONO LITE SBI serve different purposes like Transfer Money through YONO App, Bill Payments, ATM Debit Card Apply, Open SBI Zero Balance Account, etc. It is the easiest way to avail of SBI Bank Baking services online without even visiting a bank branch.
But to avail of the facility of SBI Mobile Banking, it is important to have a User ID (Username and Password) or MPIN to login into the app. But what if you have forgotten your login credentials? Here is the solution:
If you forgot your Yono SBI application user id which includes your username and password and facing a YONO SBI login problem then this article is for you. This article explains How to Reset Forgot Username of and Password in YONO SBI & YONO LITE SBI.
Methods to Reset YONO SBI Forgot Username and Password
Note: For resetting Yono SBI User Name and Password you can use the YONO LITE SBI app or SBI Official website. Currently, you can not retrieve your Yono SBI App Username and Password using your Yono SBI App
Method 1: Forgot Yono SBI Username and Password retrieve using Yono SBI Lite Application
Method 2: Retrieve or Reset your Username and Password by using the SBI website
Requirements for Username and Login Password Reset in YONO SBI & YONO LITE SBI
- Yono SBI/ Yono LITE SBI application
- SBI CIF Number: Printed on the first page of the SBI Passbook/ Chequebook
- SBI Debit Card Details: ATM Debit Card Number, Expiry Date, ATM PIN, etc.
- SBI Registered Mobile Number : To get OTP
- D.O.B (Date of Birth)
- SBI Account Number
Method 1: Reset Forgot YONO Username and Password using Yono LITE SBI App
In the case of SBI Yono Username forgot, you can reset/recover it easily using your CIF Number but if you forgot your Password in Yono SBI then you need your Username to reset it. So it is important that first, you should reset your Username, and then after you should reset your Yono Login Password.
How to Recover/Reset Forgot YONO Username using Yono LITE SBI App?
- Open YONO LITE SBI app on your phone
- Click on “Forgot Login Password“
- On the next page select the “Forgot Username” option from the drop-down menu
- Now Enter CIF Number
- Select your “Country” name
- Then Enter your registered mobile number in SBI
- Enter the captcha and click on “Submit“
- Enter OTP which you have received on your registered mobile number with SBI
- Your SBI Yono username will be shown on your screen also you will get your Yono username via text message on your registered mobile number
Steps for Yono SBI Login Password Reset via Yono LITE SBI App
- Open Yono LITE SBI App on your mobile phone
- Click on the option “Forgot Login Password“
- Now select the option “Forgot My Login Password“
- Enter your Yono SBI “Username”
- Then Enter your SBI Account Number
- Select “Country“
- Fill in your registered mobile number
- Enter your “D.O.B (Date of Birth)”
- Enter the Captcha code shown on the screen and click on “Submit”
- On the next page, Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Now select the mode by which your want to reset your password in SBI Yono:
- If you want to reset your Yono Password using your SBI ATM Debit Card details select the “Using ATM Card Details” option
- If you want to retrieve your Yono SBI Password using your Profile Password you can choose the “Using Profile Password option”
- And if your want to reset your SBI Password in Yono App by the offline method you can opt for “Reset your login password with Branch activation“
- If you choose the first option to reset your password in Yono using debit card details then on the next page choose the ATM Debit Card No. and click on confirm
- Now validate your ATM card details by providing your ATM Card Expiry Date( Month and Year), Cardholder name, and ATM PIN
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Proceed“
- After validation of your Debit Card details, a Reference Number will be generated
- Now on the next page enter your New Yono password twice and click on “Submit“
- YONO SBI password example: Oscar#200 (more than 8 digits including 1 digit, 1 special character, 1 alphabet)
- Your Yono Password is reset now
- How to Reset YONO SBI/LITE Forgot Username & Password?
- How To Unblock SBI ATM Debit Card Online & Offline?
- How To Do SBI Mobile Number Register/Change Online?
- How to Reset/Change MPIN in State Bank of India ?
- How To Do SBI Online Account Opening Zero Balance Using Yono App?
Method 2: How to Reset Forgot Online SBI YONO Username and Password using the SBI website?
You can reset/recover your Username and Password in SBI Yono using the SBI Yono website. In the process of getting your username and password of Yono SBI first, you have to retrieve your Username then only you can reset your password of YONO SBI.
Steps to Reset Forgot YONO Username using the SBI website
- Go to Yono SBI Portal https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm#
- Click on “Continue to Login”
- Then click on the “Forgot Username/Login Password” option
- Now choose the “Forgot Username” option from the list of options on the next screen
- Enter your SBI CIF Number (As per your passbook/Cheque book/Welcome letter or Email)
- Now select your country
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Fill in the captcha image code and click on “Submit“
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Your username of Yono SBI App will be sent on your Registered mobile number via text message
How to Reset Forgot YONO Password using SBI Website?
- Visit SBI Yono Portal https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm#
- Now click on the “Continue to Login” option
- Click on the “Forgot Username/Login Password” option
- Now choose the “Forgot My Login Password” option from the list of options given on the next page
- Enter “SBI Username“, Account Number, Country, Registered Mobile Number ion SBI, Date of Birth
- Then Enter the captcha image code and click on the “Submit” button
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number with the SBI account
- Now you will get three options to recover the YONO password
- 1. Using SBI Debit Card Details
- 2. Using SBI Profile Password
- 3. Using Branch Activation Code
Method 1: Using SBI Debit Card Details:
- Choose the “Using ATM Card Details” option
- Select the Card Number and click on “Confirm”
- Now enter your ATM Card Details like Validity/Expiry Date of Card, Card Holder Name, ATM PIN, and Captcha Code
- Then click on “Proceed”
- On the next page enter your new SBI Yono password twice
Method 2: Using Profile Password:
- Choose the “Using Profile Password” option
- Now enter your SBI Internet Banking Profile Password
- Set your New SBI Login Password by entering it twice
Method 3: Using Branch Activation Code:
In this method, you have to visit your SBI base branch and request for SBI Net Banking Login Username and Password. Then your branch will send you an activation code on your registered mobile number. And you have to choose the “Reset Login Password with Branch Activation” option in this step of resetting your forgot yono password. On the next screen, you have to enter that Activation Code and then you can set/change yono password easily.
We hope this article helped you in resetting your Yono SBI / Yono LITE SBI Username and password for SBI Yono login easily. If you face any problem then you can call the SBI Yono customer care helpline number 1800 1111 01 anytime. Also, you can comment below for further queries.