If you are a State Bank of India customer and applied for a new ATM debit card of SBI but have not received it and want to know the SBI ATM delivery status then this article is for you.
In our previous article related to SBI Bank we discussed how to get passbook online sbi and how to unblock sbi debit card and now in this article, you will get Four different methods to know SBI atm card tracking details.
Requirements for Tracking SBI ATM Card
- SBI Mobile Number Registration: to check the SMS sent by SBI Bank or Call the Customer Care Executive
- YONO SBI App: If you want to check the status of your SBI ATM card via SBI YONO App
- SBI Net Banking Registration: To check the status of sbi debit card using the Net Banking option
Method 1: Steps for SBI ATM Card Status Check by Indian Post Website?
If you have done the steps of yono lite sbi atm card apply then after applying for the card you get an SMS on your registered mobile number that your ATM Card has been dispatched. By using the information contained in the SMS you can know SBI atm card dispatch status. Follow the below-mentioned steps to check SBI atm delivery status
- Go to Message App on your mobile phone
- Open the SMS sent by the State Bank of India
- If you are unable to find the SMS then write “SBIDGT” in the search box and in the list of messages you will get the SMS
- Now in the message, you will get a Speed Post Tracking Number SBI atm card (Speed Post Number) with the last four digits of your SBI ATM Card
- Now visit the Indian Post website https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- And under the “Track N Trace” section enter the SBI ATM card tracking Speed Post Number as the Consignment Number and click on the “Track” button
- Now all the details related to SBI atm card tracking will appear on the screen
- After getting the details of SBI atm tracking you can check the current status of your ATM card and after receiving the SBI Debit Card you can follow the steps of SBI ATM PIN Generation to activate it
Method 2: How to Check SBI Debit Card Dispatch Status by Yono Lite App?
- Firstly, complete steps of yono lite sbi registration and then login into your Yono Lite Application
- On the main screen click on the “Manage Cards” option
- Now on the next screen tap on the “Manage Debit Card” option
- Then on the next screen choose the “Account Number” for which you applied the ATM and want to know SBI debit card tracking status
- Now select the Year and Month in which you applied for your SBI ATM card and click on the “Submit” button
- On the next screen, you can track SBI debit card dispatch details
Method 3: Steps to Check SBI ATM Card Delivery Status Using SBI Net Banking
- Firstly complete SBI Net banking registration and login into your SBI Net Banking Account using your SBI Net Banking Username and Password
- If you have forgotten your SBI credentials then simply follow the steps to yono sbi forgot username and password
- After login into your, SBI Net Banking Account click on the “e-Services” option present at the top of the screen
- Now click on the “ATM Card Services” option
- Then you have to choose the “Request ATM/Debit Card” option
- On the next screen, you will get two options Apply and Enquiry.
- Click on the “Enquiry” tab and choose the SBI Account Number because for sbi atm card tracking by account number you can know the exact details of the ATM issued for the particular SBI Account Number.
- Select the Month in which you applied SBI ATM and click on “Submit“
- On the next screen, you will get all the details regarding the official SBI ATM card status
Method 4: Steps to Check SBI ATM Card Courier Tracking via Calling Customer Number
In this method, you can get the details of atm card tracking SBI speed post by calling the State Bank of India’s Customer Care Number toll-free numbers 1800 1234, 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800, 1800 2100. By calling a customer care executive you can easily get SBI debit card speed post tracking number and with the help of that tracking ID, you can simply follow the steps explained above in Method 1 and you will get to know SBI debit card tracking speed post details easily.
We hope this guide helped you in your query about “how to track speed post of SBI debit card”. If you still have any questions or queries you can search www.thefinancialblaze.com on google and put your query in the Search Box. Also, you can comment below.