If you want to avail the different banking facilities provided by HDFC Bank in the form of Mobile/Phone Banking and searching the answer of How to Register/Login HDFC Mobile Banking then this article can be helpful to you in knowing the whole process of Registering for HDFC Bank Mobile Banking.
HDFC Bank is known for the superior banking services which it provides to its customers. Among all other services Mobile/Phone Banking is one of the most preferred services used by its customers. HDFC Bank customers avail many services like HDFC Bank mini statement online, email id update in HDFC Bank Account etc at one place in the form of Mobile Banking/Net Banking. In our earlier article, we discussed the process of Login/Register into HDFC Net Banking and now in this article, we will tell you about the process or register in HDFC Mobile Banking.
To start with, First of all, have a look on the services you can avail by using Mobile Banking. These services are divided into four main and some other subcategories.
Services Provided by HDFC Bank through Mobile Banking
- UPI Payment
- Money Transfer
- Bill Pay
- Accounts — View and Download HDFC Passbook Online
- Mutual Funds
- Personal Loan
- Gold Loan
- Car Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Home Loan
- Digital Loan Against Mutual Funds
But to avail all these services initially you have to Register for HDFC Mobile Banking.
There are two methods of HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Registration Online. But firstly you should go to Play Store/Apple Store and download HDFC Bank’s official app.
How to Download HDFC Mobile Banking App?
HDFC Bank Mobile App is available for both Android as well as Apple users. You can simply click on the buttons and download HDFC Bank Mobile App on your phone.
Now you can start to Register HDFC Mobile Banking Online Process.
How to Register/Login HDFC Mobile Banking?
Now you have two options for HDFC Bank Register Mobile Banking.
- Register for Mobile Banking HDFC Bank by entering HDFC mobile banking Customer ID of HDFC Bank account and Password
- HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Registration online by using option “Set up Quick Access PIN”
Register for mobile banking HDFC Bank by entering your Customer ID and Password
- Firstly, Enter your Customer ID (You can find your HDFC Bank Customer ID in Welcome Letter and/or in your HDFC Bank Passbook) and Password(It is the same as your HDFC Bank IPIN which is given by HDFC bank in the Welcome kit).
- If you are login into app for the first time then a new window will be opened to “Force Change IPIN”
- Now enter your old IPIN/Password( same as Net Banking) and create a new IPIN/Password twice and click on “Confirm”.
- A message will be displayed on your screen saying “You have successfully changed your IPIN”.
- Now you can login into HDFC Bank Mobile App and take advantage of different available services.
- How to Generate/Find UPI ID for HDFC Bank Account? | HDFC UPI Money Transfer
- How to Change Email ID in HDFC Bank Account?
- How to Reset/Change/Generate HDFC ATM Debit Card PIN Online? | HDFC Debit Card Activation
- How to Download HDFC Bank Account Statement Online?
- How to Register/Login to HDFC Mobile Banking?
HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Register by using “Set up Quick Access PIN” option
- After downloading the app you will see a window on your phone asking for HDFC Customer ID and Password and below these options, you will get another option of “Set up Quick Access PIN”. You have to click on the this option.
- Now on another window of “Set Quick Access PIN,” you have to complete some steps.
- In step 1, you have to enter your HDFC Customer ID and Registered Mobile Number and click on “Continue”.
- In step 2, you have to enter “OTP” which you received on your registered mobile number.
- Then in the next stage, you have to enter your Debit Card Details (Card Number, ATM PIN, and Card Expiry date) and click on the “Continue”.
- Further, at the 4th and last step of “Set Quick Access PIN” you have to enter a New 4-digit PIN. Here you can enable Finger Print login option also for easy access of the app.
- Now click on “Continue” and the process of HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Registration is completed.
How to Login into HDFC Bank Mobile Banking?
After registering yourself for the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Online you can login into HTML Bank Mobile App easily and use different available options hustle-free.
All you have to do is to follow some simple below-mentioned steps:
- Go to already download HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App.
- You will see the screen saying “Welcome XXXX” ( Here XXXX is your name).
- Now enter your password/IPIN ( This is the same as Net Banking Password).
- And Now you will have logged in to your account successfully.
HDFC bank always try to give its customers the best services. So, if you are an HDFC Bank Customer then you must use HDFC Mobile App. It saves yours efforts and time to visit your base branch to perform day-to-day banking activities. If any of time you face difficulty in performing any activity then you can simply dial the HDFC Customer Care Toll free helpline number.