In this article, we will tell you a total of 10 different methods of Union Bank Balance Enquiry by Number, SMS, App, Missed Call, Net Banking, Mobile Banking etc.
Now for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry and Corporation Bank Balance Check you have to visit Union Bank of India website. Because these banks have been merged with Union Bank of India on April 1, 2020.
Requirements of Checking Balance in Union Bank of India
- Registered Mobile Number: By which you will give missed calls and receive SMS
- Union bank Net Banking Credentials: To login into UBI net banking if you check your balance by UBI net banking
- Union Bank of India Balance Check App (U Mobile): if you use UBI mobile app for checking your balance
- UBI Passbook/ UBI e Passbook : To get print of all the transactions and know UBI Balance
- Union Bank of India Debit/ATM Card: For Balance Enquiry by ATM
Ten(10) Methods for Union Bank Balance Enquiry
Method 1: How To Get Account Balance Details by Union Bank Balance Check Number?
For Union bank(Andhra bank) balance inquiry, you can give missed call to union bank balance inquiry number 09223008586 and you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number. By this, you can check the Union Bank account balance easily.
Method 2: Steps For Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry by SMS Banking
UBI SMS banking is the service provides to Union Bank of India (also Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank) customers under which customers get all the information related to their account transactions by SMS. By using this service they can get different notifications by SMS.
SMS banking is also used to check the account balance of Union Bank of India, Mini Statement, Block ATM card, etc. To avail of this service firstly customer has to register in the Union Bank of India SMS Banking service.
How to register in Union Bank SMS Banking?
You can register for Union Bank of India SMS banking by calling UBI’s toll-free customer care number 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244 or You can visit your base branch to activate SMS Banking of Union Bank of India. You should have your account number and Debit card number with you while applying for SMS banking.
Method 3: How to Check Union bank Account Balance by SMS?
For checking Union Bank of India(also for Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank) account balance you can send SMS by your registered mobile number.
- If you want to check the balance of your primary Union bank account then write UBAL and sent it to 09223008486
- Balance enquiry for any other Union bank account type UBAL<space>Account number and sent to 09223008486
Method 4: Steps for Union Bank of India Balance Check by Union Bank App
- Download the U-Mobile mobile app from Play Store/Apple store.
- Login into the app using the Debit card details/Internet Banking/Bank-generated token
- Now click on “Accounts “and select your account.
- You will get your balanced displayed on the screen.
- How To Download Union Bank Passbook Online?
- How to Reset/Change Union Bank Transaction Password/Transaction PIN Online?
- How to Check/Download Union Bank of India Statement?
- Union Bank Balance Enquiry by Number, SMS, App, Missed Call
Method 5: Steps For United Bank of India Balance Check by Mini Statement
You can get a Union bank mini statement on mobile by sending an SMS. All you have to do is sent an SMS on union bank mini statement number 09223008486.
- To get the mini statement of Primary Account sent UMNS to 09223008486
- For other UBI accounts sent UMNS<space>Account number to 09223008486
Method 6: How To Do UBI Balance Check Using Union Bank Net banking?
- Login into UBI Net banking using User ID and Password.
- Now click on “Accounts” from the top Nav menu
- Now click on “Balance and Transaction Info”
- Then select “Account Summary” to check the current balance in Union Bank of India
Method 7: Balance Enquiry in Union bank via ATM/Debit Card
- Visit the nearby Union Bank of India ATM outlet
- Swipe/Insert your ATM card
- Select your preferred language English/Hindi
- Tap on “Balance Enquiry”
- Select your account type Current/Savings
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Your balance will be displayed on the screen
Method 8: Steps For UBI Bank Balance Check via USSD service
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number
- Enter the first 4 letters of your Union Bank of India ( e.g. UNIO)
- Select “Union Bank of India” among the names of other banks
- Select 1 for Balance Enquiry
- Your UBI account balance will be shown on screen.
Method 9: Steps To Union Bank Account Balance Check via UBI Passbook/ ePassbook
You can check your account balance via passbook. Just you need to follow these steps
- Search the UBI branch near me
- Visit the Branch
- Ask the bank executive to update and print your UBI passbook
- After printing the passbook you can find your total account balance in the last entry.
- Or you can download Union Bank e passbook Online and can check the balance and account transactions details.
Method 10: How To Do UBI Balance Enquiry Using Payment Gateways?
You can check your UBI account balance via any Payment Gateway you use for online payments like BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm, etc. If your Union bank account is linked with any of these online payment gateways you can simply click on the “Check Balance” option and check the current balance in your UBI account online.
You can find your Union Bank of India account number in your UBI Passbook or Cheque book easily.
There are 15 digits in the Union Bank of India account’s number.
Union Bank of India Toll-free number: 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
UBI Charged Number: 080-61817110
UBI number for NRI: +918061817110
You can call the customer care number and know about your bank balance. Before calling the UBI customer care number you should keep ready your Union Bank account number and Debit Card number.
We hope this guide is helpful to you in knowing about the Union Bank Balance Enquiry procedure. If you have any doubt you can comment below. You can also locate Union Bank Near me and visit the branch for further assistance.